Just make sure you put the right postage on it or revenue protection will take it and hold it for ransomdvbuk55 wrote:You are right postman, mea culpa, I am no longer talking to the bloody machine, in fact I am totally ignoring it altogether now. I'd send it to Coventry if I could get it on a lorry.POSTMAN wrote:Stop taking the piss,or is that me,and get back on topic!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Boycott the coffee machines.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Boycott the coffee machines.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Boycott the coffee machines.
Welllllll I was thinking more on the lines of slipping it under the sheeting of an artic whilst it was parked up for the night - I may even hire someone with previous experience.........................DGP1 wrote:Just make sure you put the right postage on it or revenue protection will take it and hold it for ransomdvbuk55 wrote:You are right postman, mea culpa, I am no longer talking to the bloody machine, in fact I am totally ignoring it altogether now. I'd send it to Coventry if I could get it on a lorry.POSTMAN wrote:Stop taking the piss,or is that me,and get back on topic!
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Boycott the coffee machines.
Idont know if this can be done without stepping on quandrants feet, but....on ebay , you can buy 300 gold blend coffee refils , the same as the ones you get now from the machines. Now if you have a self messing canteen with hot water, couldnt you organise some sort of coffee club and just charge 10p or 20p a cup? Worth thinking about. It costs around £30 inc p and p for them.

I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
bolitho
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 19:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Boycott the coffee machines.
Boycott the coffee machine must of our lot buy 8 cups (same as machine) from poundland, they don't charge for hot water yet..... 
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Boycott the coffee machines.
i've boycotted all forms of these machines, the coffee gives me the trots, and the cats pee that serves as tea is disgusting, I take a flask
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds