POSTMAN wrote:
Ok the answer is NO people,a plain and simple NO!
Nothing in the front at all.
What's the script for collection keys?
EVERYTHING in the back of the van,everything.I've done collections btw.
Plus,don't be a smartarse about PDA''s in the charger.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Guess where they are,yes,in the back of me bloody van!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.