ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fiddling the books

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: Fiddling the books

Post by music4essex »

This happened to me put in for 45 mins O/t last week, the lino came up couple of days ago and asked why , gave the explanation and she went away, yesterday in pay slip only got paid 15 mins £2.35 today I cut off

I don't do much O/T but won't do anymore, I even said they can have the 2.35 back as they are so desperate for money :roll:

Essex mum
bandit650
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
Gender: Female

Re: Fiddling the books

Post by bandit650 »

Simple don't do O/T and if your owed money then tell them your wanting your money that your owed or your be taking the hours back, going home before the end of your duty until you get the time back,we had to do it in ours until they came to understand we dont work for nout.
AdTheBad
Posts: 68
Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 18:03
Gender: Male

Re: Fiddlin9g the books

Post by AdTheBad »

16-10-10
Today, and as usual now, the manager did not even leave out a docket sheet, but locked them all up and pissed off home. The (managers) overtime defrauding has been going on for some months now. I was only done out of half an hour but many were later than me. This has been going on so long now that I am resigned to it, being outnumbered by the fuedal ( lucky to have a job types ) who constantly turn up well early for their shifts and never book anyway. Ne'er mind its only this years paycut no:2.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Fiddling the books

Post by post_bitch »

remember remember no pay rise in november
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AdTheBad
Posts: 68
Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 18:03
Gender: Male

Re: Fiddling the books

Post by AdTheBad »

post_bitch wrote:remember remember no pay rise in november
So with inflation at least at 5%, pay cut no:3. Cheers post_bitch (reaches for the cider) I hope I have the strength to hold my tongue when folks will soon be wishing me "happy Christmas postie". Postman plod ( Viz magazine ) is back...