I've actually stopped using the coffee machines for the first time this week. I bring in my flask which contains a lot more than the cup did, plus as others have said you don't burn your mouth when taking a sip.
SpacePhoenix wrote:They may as well remove all the kitchen equipment and serving areas and extend the TV room and self-messing areas in the space freed up
They turned our really expensive FLF kitchen in to the D2D room
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
SpacePhoenix wrote:They may as well remove all the kitchen equipment and serving areas and extend the TV room and self-messing areas in the space freed up
They turned our really expensive FLF kitchen in to the D2D room
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Last time i drank anything out of the fizz machine was err.......well a while ago...... it was hot out and i came back from a 4 hr slog and downed a can of sprite (50p then), i then felt sick for the next couple of hours Dont bother with it now but take a flask in the winter and a still drink in an iced packed cool bag in the summer
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........