Why are you asking me a question that you are fully qualified to answer yourself???dvbuk55 wrote:lovejoy wrote:No, the comfort zone is slagging off CWU Reps but not having the guts to take on the role yourself and using every reason under the sun except the real one.....you havent got the bottle .....dvbuk55 wrote:No, the comfort zone is sitting on your arse talking about work and making agreements for others to do more.lovejoy wrote:And some people sit in the comfort zone taking pot shots whilst never stepping up themselves....dvbuk55 wrote:Chased away? - this isn't the playground. Some nasty people won't play so I'm taking my ball homeIf the points raised stood on their own merit and did not appear to be simply propaganda there wouldn't be a counter opinion would there. Some people post on here regularly and some just pop in when there's a tale to tell for the CWU hierarchy.
![]()
Now tell me lovejoy, how much bottle does it take to be a professional chatterer full of their own self importance?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
joint statement on deliveries due out
-
lovejoy
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 12:59
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
-
belle smith
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 17:41
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
Okay you's do get a lot of stick on here including from me and not all of it justified, again including from me.lovejoy wrote:Just saw this as I was checking through my PMs....
Regardless of the views I felt as if i was chased away in a strange way. Everytime I (and others) dingo and the truth! posted there was a couple of individuals (one in particular) who for some reason had a chip on their shoulder and had to attack every single thing that was said.
I just wanted to give some info / updates but this became impossible because all I was doing was having a debate with somebody who talks the talk but has never actually performed the role of a CWU Rep during times such as these.
but as well as 'give info and updates, you's are determained to tell every one that the agreements are sooo good and that the senior union officers have done a fantastic job.
i disagree, if disagreeing means chasing you away then fine.
I have a couple of questions for you (not PM'd) There is someone on here saying they will be getting 5hr30min pegasus deliveries, (so probably 6hrs plus).In the end with the time constraints of work etc I thought it was best to take a backstep. I still get a few questions PM'd to me and am always happy to answer them.
Would that be possable without the 2010 agreement?
Would you dingo or the truth be able to do that until the age of 65?
ps. i accept that to an extent we are making your point by immeadiatly jumping on you the minute you return.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
Now its getting silly - unless the posts stay on topic I will be deleting them. Please don't forget the rules allow for constructive criticism from both sides but it certainly does not allow posts to become personal.
As fishtank says use the foe option if you prefer not to see a particular members posts. Perhaps it would also help stop some threads being taken over by just a few posters.
Edit: Belle Smith you posted after I started writing this post but yours is ok.
As fishtank says use the foe option if you prefer not to see a particular members posts. Perhaps it would also help stop some threads being taken over by just a few posters.
Edit: Belle Smith you posted after I started writing this post but yours is ok.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
belle smith
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 17:41
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Edit: Belle Smith you posted after I started writing this post but yours is ok.
although you may want to sensure me in dingo's latest thread (workplan continued)......nothing remotely constructive.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
Tbh i'm in the,grow a pair,get stuck in,work your bollox off with the revisions camp as you lot well know and are probably bored shitless with it now,but even i'm beginning to see what a nightmare it is seemingly become and i'm scared shitless with what i may have to put up with when it's my turn.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
belle smith
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 17:41
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
Postman this is the roll out of pegasus all over again you will be last to be targeted. But when you's are if you's make too much fuss RM will just put it in (typical London posties) everyone else is doing it.POSTMAN wrote:Tbh i'm in the,grow a pair,get stuck in,work your bollox off with the revisions camp as you lot well know and are probably bored shitless with it now,but even i'm beginning to see what a nightmare it is seemingly become and i'm scared shitless with what i may have to put up with when it's my turn.
Now if we are then balloted nationally who will vote yes? for more local negotiations! i think not!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
I think I'll be in that camp this timebelle smith wrote:Postman this is the roll out of pegasus all over again you will be last to be targeted. But when you's are if you's make too much fuss RM will just put it in (typical London posties) everyone else is doing it.POSTMAN wrote:Tbh i'm in the,grow a pair,get stuck in,work your bollox off with the revisions camp as you lot well know and are probably bored shitless with it now,but even i'm beginning to see what a nightmare it is seemingly become and i'm scared shitless with what i may have to put up with when it's my turn.
Now if we are then balloted nationally who will vote yes? for more local negotiations! i think not!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Now its getting silly - unless the posts stay on topic I will be deleting them. Please don't forget the rules allow for constructive criticism from both sides but it certainly does not allow posts to become personal.
As fishtank says use the foe option if you prefer not to see a particular members posts. Perhaps it would also help stop some threads being taken over by just a few posters.
Edit: Belle Smith you posted after I started writing this post but yours is ok.
Well start with the first post - because nothing about it had anything to do with a Joint Statement.
-
belle smith
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 17:41
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Re: joint statement on deliveries due out
Me too.DGP1 wrote:I think I'll be in that camp this timethere's only so much of a kicking you can take without just wanting to look after yourself and not others, I've tried to help out in the current revision but it looks now that the manager and the planner are just going to do everything themselves again (like the last time).