Thats because the way royal mail are flogging us we will need the bloody things.RedBagMan wrote:Not opened it yet - but was impressed with the two "healthcare" flyers that dropped out ...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal mail courier mag
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal mail courier mag
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Royal mail courier mag
When Chaucer was in chargePOSTMAN wrote:Internal newspaper of the year i'll have you know.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
exup13
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 18 May 2009, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal mail courier mag
Someone told me that they were good for starting the fire to burn all the D2Ds!!!!

"Jesse, take that doirty thang out ya mouth"
"I can't ma, he's a holdin' ma ears"
"I can't ma, he's a holdin' ma ears"
-
ass asin
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal mail courier mag
was there not a compettion in it for coming up with ideas to make royal mail greener. first i thought of contacting dulux. but then i thought y not just stop printing this shite every feckin month. 
-
someguy353
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 20:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal mail courier mag
as much as I agree with some of the comments... I glad the this paper/ mag is so postive. everyday on the radio in the office, there is talks about job losses and stuff that just put you down. This mag at least give things a sugary layer....
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
Re: Royal mail courier mag
What's all this about deliveries on sunday 19th December?
I will be f.cked if i'm getting out of my pit to deliver that shite on a sunday.
I will be f.cked if i'm getting out of my pit to deliver that shite on a sunday.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: Royal mail courier mag
We have not had ours yet,could be that the office has so much mail backed up where they have chopped or should i say slashed so many hours out of the place we now dont have enough staff or hours to do the work. 
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Royal mail courier mag
Bag of shite. Funny the stunts they try to pull though . Bet some out there read and believe 
Bye
-
haveagojoe
- Posts: 159
- Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 18:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: You Guess
Re: Royal mail courier mag
What I want to know is what sort of a tosser takes that rag with them on holiday. 
-
Redyam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal mail courier mag
I laugh at Couriers 'Benefit of the month' for getting cheap playstation and accesseries.
Its all cheaper on Amazon. And they only sell the old PS3's, not the slim versions.
Its all cheaper on Amazon. And they only sell the old PS3's, not the slim versions.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Royal mail courier mag
Mine went in the cat tray un-read and was crapped on the same day
Its festering in the whellie bin now 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
axeman
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 17:57
Re: Royal mail courier mag
someguy353 wrote:as much as I agree with some of the comments... I glad the this paper/ mag is so postive. everyday on the radio in the office, there is talks about job losses and stuff that just put you down. This mag at least give things a sugary layer....
Been drawn in hool line and sinker ......................friend of 'tman' and his side kick 'night tonic' by any chance
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Royal mail courier mag
someguy353 wrote:as much as I agree with some of the comments... I glad the this paper/ mag is so postive. everyday on the radio in the office, there is talks about job losses and stuff that just put you down. This mag at least give things a sugary layer....
No it just lies, plain and simple
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Royal mail courier mag
Noticed in the "Gromit" article they mentioned "letter volumes keep falling" ...
... a change from the usual "mail volumes keep falling" eh what ?
... a change from the usual "mail volumes keep falling" eh what ?
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...