That was 23 years ago.
It's so easy to get sucked in, just remember don't look them in the eyes.
You know... funny you said that... it's exactly the reason that I joined Royal Mail... hoping that something better will come along.bexhil palace wrote:Do yourself a favour and get out mate. I was only going to be a postie until something better came along![]()
That was 23 years ago.
It's so easy to get sucked in, just remember don't look them in the eyes.
someguy353 wrote:You know... funny you said that... it's exactly the reason that I joined Royal Mail... hoping that something better will come along.bexhil palace wrote:Do yourself a favour and get out mate. I was only going to be a postie until something better came along![]()
That was 23 years ago.
It's so easy to get sucked in, just remember don't look them in the eyes.
We'll have to see... =)
f**k!!!!! He's been in 3 1/2 months.....................taurus88 wrote:Although they can bully you into working more than your contracted hours and sack you for cutting off at the end of your hours because you didn't inform them in advance that you wouldn't finish in time. If you're not psychic enough to be able to predict the future, tough s**t. You get paid £8 an hour so sort your precognition skills out immediately.
Abandon all hope all ye that enter here!!!!!someguy353 wrote:You know... funny you said that... it's exactly the reason that I joined Royal Mail... hoping that something better will come along.bexhil palace wrote:Do yourself a favour and get out mate. I was only going to be a postie until something better came along![]()
That was 23 years ago.
It's so easy to get sucked in, just remember don't look them in the eyes.
We'll have to see... =)