ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mazza111
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 877
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Female

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by mazza111 »

April there's just something about buying footwear that makes us girls feel good!! Bought new boots the other day, just above knee length with a 3.5" heel. Damn sexeh boots!!! Bargain.... Only problem is, i won't be able to wear them until my knee is better :chuckle So I'll take my 3 and half inches and be happier with those and my large pinky over any man :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

mazza111 wrote:April there's just something about buying footwear that makes us girls feel good!! Bought new boots the other day, just above knee length with a 3.5" heel. Damn sexeh boots!!! Bargain.... Only problem is, i won't be able to wear them until my knee is better :chuckle So I'll take my 3 and half inches and be happier with those and my large pinky over any man :chuckle
I was looking at some of those (while there's 20% off in DP's yesterday and today and 20% off in New Look with my NUS card :Very Happy ) but I have short dumpy legs so they'd probably go up to my hips lol That's IF I could get the damn things over my calf muscles first!

I used to have such shapely legs before joining RM <sigh> Now I can crack walnuts with em :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
mazza111 wrote:April there's just something about buying footwear that makes us girls feel good!! Bought new boots the other day, just above knee length with a 3.5" heel. Damn sexeh boots!!! Bargain.... Only problem is, i won't be able to wear them until my knee is better :chuckle So I'll take my 3 and half inches and be happier with those and my large pinky over any man :chuckle
I was looking at some of those (while there's 20% off in DP's yesterday and today and 20% off in New Look with my NUS card :Very Happy ) but I have short dumpy legs so they'd probably go up to my hips lol That's IF I could get the damn things over my calf muscles first!

I used to have such shapely legs before joining RM <sigh> Now I can crack walnuts with em :chuckle
No I am not going to be drawn into making a comment :silenced
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

I've just been and bought myself some knee high boots... They were only £25 and I could get them over my calves so yay for me!

And I bought some tights and arm warmers because I have no willpower and now, no money
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Whatever happened to muckyboots.
She at least had the decency to post a picture of her high boots for us all to admire.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Here you go...

http://direct.asda.com/george/shoes/lad ... lt,pd.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Straight4ward »

Puss-in-boots?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

How sweet of you. Many thanks.( though of course muckyboots provided a picture of her leg in her boots)
I'm sure I saved the picture somewhere . I must have hidden it in a file so my wife didn't find it.

Not very big on info are they, your boot supplier:
Fabric composition: Upper: Other Materials
Linig and Sock: Textile/Other Materials. (Do they mean lining?)
Outersole: Other Materials.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Straight4ward »

Clash, now come on, you of all people ain't materialistic.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

boots.JPG
That's muckyboots.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:How sweet of you. Many thanks.( though of course muckyboots provided a picture of her leg in her boots)
I'm sure I saved the picture somewhere . I must have hidden it in a file so my wife didn't find it.

Not very big on info are they, your boot supplier:
Fabric composition: Upper: Other Materials
Linig and Sock: Textile/Other Materials. (Do they mean lining?)
Outersole: Other Materials.
Errrrr do I look like I care what they're made of?! lol They're NEW SHOES and FIT and look REALLY NICE!

They could be made out of the tears of small children for all I care right now :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

I've got a pic of yesterday's boots but no leg showing and I've got a pic of leg showing but no boots?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well just post them both. (and quick before my wife gets home and I have to log off)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:Well just post them both. (and quick before my wife gets home and I have to log off)
Mooki onion... logging off indeed. I'm not having anyone logging off over photos of my footwear tyvm! :shock: :nervous :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

I promise not to "log off" if you post the pics. :chuckle
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.