ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Should I take all the D2Ds

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dblad
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
Gender: Male

Re: Should I take all the D2Ds

Post by dblad »

POSTMAN wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
dblad wrote:Last week on my day off usual cover was on hols, the bloke they put on my walk cut off and dim finished walk off, yep you guessed it, he didn't take any D2Ds and even brought back some mail. I just collected them up threw them in a tray, did my share so I've nothing to worry about.
Did you throw the mail he brought back in a tray as well?
Is there a difference between different types of live mail in your DO?
Good call Clash!
I delivered letters that were left but as far as I was concerned D2Ds that were left should have been done the day before, cover and DIM both know the walk.
styles
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Sep 2010, 18:06
Gender: Male

Re: Should I take all the D2Ds

Post by styles »

d2d r a load of crap.we r giving 30mins to prep them on a monday morning.how can u prep 5*650 in half an hour :crazy:
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Should I take all the D2Ds

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

styles wrote:d2d r a load of crap.we r giving 30mins to prep them on a monday morning.how can u prep 5*650 in half an hour :crazy:
That must be an evil round, 3900 drops per day! :left: