ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

82 million

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: 82 million

Post by Stormproof »

clashcityrocker wrote:If I win it I have decided to keep 50 million and divide the rest between the office.
They'll all have enought to give up work and the DOM will be f****d. Serves the little twonk right.
It will be worth losing 32 million just to see his face.
I'd do the same :Very Happy
When the EM jackpot is really high we all put in to a syndicate at work, you should see the managers come running begging to be included :Boo hoo! They know exactly whats going to happen when we hit the jackpot :Very Happy Couple of months ago we had 80+ lines but only won a few quid which got put into the following weeks draw. Maybe next week :dance :dance
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: 82 million

Post by smokerjim »

haynes wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:£112 million next week
Even better still, i will keep on dreaming
Don't count your chickens till they hatch - with a jacky that big, I bet my shirt it's gonna be a split....no one will walk away with £112M ( mind you, if I do, I'll arrange a wee get together for a number of us here, take over a hotel for a day or two.....and I'll pick up the bar tab :chuckle )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
redspartapost
Posts: 151
Joined: 10 Jul 2009, 12:03
Gender: Male

Re: 82 million

Post by redspartapost »

someone once said that lotteries are a tax for fools :shock: if my office syndicate came up i would leave this country for spain and live a quiet life in the sun with no alarm clocks :coolr
bensonhedge
Posts: 448
Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
Gender: Male

Re: 82 million

Post by bensonhedge »

i would like to buy the dom a nice new suit.2 million i would set aside for modernisation,the other 50 million i would use to plug the pension deficit...
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: 82 million

Post by smokerjim »

bensonhedge wrote:i would like to buy the dom a nice new suit.2 million i would set aside for modernisation,the other 50 million i would use to plug the pension deficit...
Image

:silenced :silenced :silenced
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: 82 million

Post by DGP1 »

smokerjim wrote:
haynes wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:£112 million next week
Even better still, i will keep on dreaming
Don't count your chickens till they hatch - with a jacky that big, I bet my shirt it's gonna be a split....no one will walk away with £112M ( mind you, if I do, I'll arrange a wee get together for a number of us here, take over a hotel for a day or two.....and I'll pick up the bar tab :chuckle )
Words that you WOULD live to regret :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Re: 82 million

Post by bexhil palace »

I would rent a hotel for all the managers in the area, wait until they were all inside, and raise it to the ground. :dance
Yes i am f..king bitter.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: 82 million

Post by smokerjim »

DGP1 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
haynes wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:£112 million next week
Even better still, i will keep on dreaming
Don't count your chickens till they hatch - with a jacky that big, I bet my shirt it's gonna be a split....no one will walk away with £112M ( mind you, if I do, I'll arrange a wee get together for a number of us here, take over a hotel for a day or two.....and I'll pick up the bar tab :chuckle )
Words that you WOULD live to regret :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'd invite select members - would you enjoy the evening so much if the bod you thought was a top geezer, was revealed to you as Night Tonic or El Cartero? Are you that much a masochist? Would you just prefer me to send you to the hotel with all the screws and DOMs ( the one Bexhill Palace plans to raze to the ground )? I'd certainly like to put faces to a few names I respect.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!