FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English right
yawn.
Seen a couple of posts of yours that are not perfect English, so please do not be a hipocrite!!!
Come on Tank he had a in his post which meant he was having a laugh. Shall we move on.
No, absolutely not.......................... who's had training with anti Tank weaponry
What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't trained
I have training in this and it does seem to have a great effect on him
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
FFS that should be 'to you too' if you're going to try and insult me at least get the English right
yawn.
Seen a couple of posts of yours that are not perfect English, so please do not be a hipocrite!!!
Come on Tank he had a in his post which meant he was having a laugh. Shall we move on.
No, absolutely not.......................... who's had training with anti Tank weaponry
What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't trained
I have training in this and it does seem to have a great effect on him
DGP1 wrote:What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't trained
I have training in this and it does seem to have a great effect on him [/quote]
Well as everyone knows I am not one for casting aspersions BUT.......... a yellow fishing rod.............yellow?
arty_morty wrote:I'm beginning to wonder. When I started this job, just about 3 months ago I was taking the thick end of 4 hours to complete my duties. Now I'm closer to 3, or 2 and a half if I'm not on the missort run.
I'm not desperate to finish at 11ish like some of my colleagues or even 845 on Saturday like one driver I work with (yes, he managed it last week)! All I want to do is get to a point where I can stop worrying about failing SDs being late to bag drops.
So in your experience do new postmen/women get quicker over time or have I peaked?
DGP1 wrote:What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't trained
I have training in this and it does seem to have a great effect on him
Well as everyone knows I am not one for casting aspersions BUT.......... a yellow fishing rod.............yellow? [/quote]
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1 wrote:What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't trained
I have training in this and it does seem to have a great effect on him
Well as everyone knows I am not one for casting aspersions BUT.......... a yellow fishing rod.............yellow?
[/quote]
Oh yes I remember the pink one from when you wore your Barbie outfit to the Village Peoples Ball, as I recall you went as Butch Barbie
DGP1 wrote:What have you got? PAK 88, Carl Gustav, LAW, PIAT, Panzerschrek, MILAN, GAU-8 Avenger, Ordnance QF-17pdr, Boyes rifle? Whatever you got - I ain't trained
I have training in this and it does seem to have a great effect on him
Well as everyone knows I am not one for casting aspersions BUT.......... a yellow fishing rod.............yellow?
Oh yes I remember the pink one from when you wore your Barbie outfit to the Village Peoples Ball, as I recall you went as Butch Barbie[/quote]
Was it as convincing as a giraffe in dark glasses trying to get into a "polar bears only" club?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!