By that got even quicker reponses than I expected.
Proved the point I was trying to make though, you can put any bull on here and people will fall for it.
In my opinion this is just a futile & divisive thread, more ammo for RM and the all posties are lazy gits brigade.
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
In at 0630, out of office at 0835. First letter at 0850, last at 1220, straight home. Finish time is 12.30. Same as most days, some are easier than others, but no point rushing around.
start time today 5.45 first letter 10.05 last letter 13.50 pouch off 14.00
ooops nearly forgot last bag pt did on ot .cut off had enough of forced ot through convey
In at 0930, finish my own round at ~1535, claim untaken extra 10 mins meal relief on top for working past 5 hours.
Complete prep of cut-off I'm down to do as overtime, leave depot with ~66% trolley load at 1610, leave office at 1840 for home (having claimed my untaken extra 20 mins meal relief until 1900 for working past 9 hours).
And my long weekend off will be involve enjoying just my Sunday off, as I'm in Saturday and Monday... Ching, ching!
gb93 wrote:1st letter 8.55am Last letter 10.15
The norm for Ft in my area, We all laugh at the Pt still prepping as we go home
And here my fellow workers we have the main problem within Royal Mail. Lappsing, revisons, increase work loads. All down with fellow workers with this attitude. Lets hope its a wind up!!!!
gb93 wrote:1st letter 8.55am Last letter 10.15
The norm for Ft in my area, We all laugh at the Pt still prepping as we go home
And here my fellow workers we have the main problem within Royal Mail. Lappsing, revisons, increase work loads. All down with fellow workers with this attitude. Lets hope its a wind up!!!!
Read the whole thread and you will get your answer.
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
gb93 wrote:1st letter 8.55am Last letter 10.15
The norm for Ft in my area, We all laugh at the Pt still prepping as we go home
And here my fellow workers we have the main problem within Royal Mail. Lappsing, revisons, increase work loads. All down with fellow workers with this attitude. Lets hope its a wind up!!!!
Read the whole thread and you will get your answer.
I'll make it easy for them
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
NEmallard wrote:
gb93 wrote:1st letter 8.55am Last letter 10.15
The norm for Ft in my area, We all laugh at the Pt still prepping as we go home
What type of round do you have??? must be quite small
One in his dreams, I think he is fishing for bites, or perhaps wants a flame war started.
gb93 wrote:By that got even quicker reponses than I expected.
Proved the point I was trying to make though, you can put any bull on here and people will fall for it.
In my opinion this is just a futile & divisive thread, more ammo for RM and the all posties are lazy gits brigade.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Once I'd rode back, done my parcels, packets and write-offs, it was about 11.40. So ten minutes before time. Saturday's only serve to emphasise that it feels much better going out and getting the job done early. Everyone seems happy to see you, you get done by a reasonable time, and when you get home there's still plenty of the day to go. Most people work to their time because there's a bit more work to when you arrive in the morning. SAME EVERY DAY, PLEASE.
Why do people get wound up about this issue , Royal Mail have for the last two to three years have sent out test letters with a trackers systems they know when it leaves or does not leave the mail centre and they know when it arrives or does not arrive in the delivery unit and they know when it leaves the delivery office and when it arrives at the address.
Delivery units which have not yet recieved the technology will be having this done soon.
They also target your last addresses on your round.
Do you really think Royal Mail dont know roughly what time people are finishing ?
It doesn't matter, plenty of posties do their round completely differently to on the fitting. The last address I visit on my walk is at the end of the third row (out of four full rows) on my fitting. So they'll think I finish a whole forty minutes earlier than I do.
taurus88 wrote:It doesn't matter, plenty of posties do their round completely differently to on the fitting. The last address I visit on my walk is at the end of the third row (out of four full rows) on my fitting. So they'll think I finish a whole forty minutes earlier than I do.
taurus88 wrote:It doesn't matter, plenty of posties do their round completely differently to on the fitting. The last address I visit on my walk is at the end of the third row (out of four full rows) on my fitting. So they'll think I finish a whole forty minutes earlier than I do.
Yeah mines in the first bag! 30 min round! I wish
I usually do mine in reverse. The last address on the frame is delivered first. According to RM, my delivery will take 7 seconds, allowing me plenty of time for lapsing then.