ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FRAME
-
Wild Rover
- Posts: 614
- Joined: 03 Aug 2007, 17:41
- Location: Jockistan
Re: LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FR
Is this a f@cking wind-up? Has this country really come to this?
-
Robocop
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 19 Jul 2009, 17:23
- Gender: Male
Re: LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FR
0545-0745/0800 sorting,then go and box my walk in usually ready to tie up (in the summer) by 0845 that's 3 hours sorting/prepping. For dual preppers all that time will be spent at an RM 2000 frame ( mostly their own one ).DGP1 wrote:How the hell are you prepping for 3 hours?Robocop wrote:I do, stand a bit, sit a bit ,I get uncomfortable in the one position. Plus if you were to stand still for 3 hours plus on the sorting/boxing in you're more likely to get varicose veins.kendo1 wrote:How Many People sit at their frame when Prepping? I have only ever known 2 peple ever?
If I have to sit then I'll not be able to reach the top row, I doubt the shorter people will be able to do it either and how are you going to reach from one side of the frame to the other.
Really, these things need to be properly thought out and not just listening to one person moaning that their legs get a bit sore after standing for 20/30 minutes.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FR
Don't know how anyone can prep whilst sitting down. I would've thought you've got more chance of getting RSI if you are sitting down and stretching your arms to reach the slots. Only chance I get to normally sit down is at break.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
labbloke
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 05:11
- Gender: Male
Re: LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FR

This I believe is the new chair being ergonomically tested for the DOMS,
As you can see there is easy access for the office arse-lickers
-
Sharkeyes
- Posts: 141
- Joined: 13 Sep 2010, 18:47
- Gender: Male
Re: LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FR
How am i supppsed to reach the top line from a clumsy seat? Cant move in the ally now with all the bulky packet bags and door to door boxes & other shite.
:mfo
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: LTB 831/10 : WALK SEQUENCING PROGRAMME ; RM 2000 PREP FR
That'll be all the falling mail volumesSharkeyes wrote:How am i supppsed to reach the top line from a clumsy seat? Cant move in the ally now with all the bulky packet bags and door to door boxes & other shite.![]()
:mfo
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio