maisymoo04 wrote:just munchin one of them now on me dinner,think mines full of bull sh** with gravy
You got gravy -did it make it easier to swallow.
My 2010 pie didn't and I found it hard to swallow once I saw the ingredients.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till Dave stomps up the stairs in his pinny with the mash, Its edible but too many lumps in it. Size axeman is, one lump would kill him
Proper twat. Meaningless bile from a true uncle Tom. If you're doing a spoiler, at least put some effort in , cheapskate
then billy boy will be coming in with cakes and tea for rm big wigs (alrite moya girl whant 1 lump or 2 kidda)that was a scouse accent by the way well haha
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
maisymoo04 wrote:then billy boy will be coming in with cakes and tea for rm big wigs (alrite moya girl whant 1 lump or 2 kidda)that was a scouse accent by the way well haha