
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
If you voted yes.....
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....

I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
I thought so. 
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: If you voted yes.....
Still theorising I see. Some already know I no longer work for RM and it certainly wasn't in management. The trouble here is that you assume EVERYONE should think one way and as usual with RMC, particularly amongst the more mentally challenged, I'm a manager, or an MP, or a journalist. Someone once accused me of being a CWU bod - blimey. I'm not the only one that gets this reception but I'm thick skinned as you should know by now. If ever there was a reason to sell RM and shut the door, it has to be some of the loony comments on here but without me you'd be left stretching out threads on magnum boots or what the DOM said this morning. Think of it as a welcome interlude. You might listen to The Truth a bit more too, seems to have his finger on the pulse.


Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
I certainly don't think everyone should think one way. That doesn't happen anywhere.
But I do think that people should be honest about where they are coming from - and you certainly are not.
If you are connected with that site (not necessarily the 'journalist') it would have some relevance, as it has
a blatantly pro-privatisation, anti-union stance.
But I do think that people should be honest about where they are coming from - and you certainly are not.
If you are connected with that site (not necessarily the 'journalist') it would have some relevance, as it has
a blatantly pro-privatisation, anti-union stance.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: If you voted yes.....
No you made assertions which IMHO were wrong so I addressed them. Not sure how you can sure what my feeling are when I post unless your using a webcam.Night Tonic wrote:
A little touchy there aren't we?
I did not respond to the rest of your post because I did not feel the need to do so, mainly because you come across as biased against the CWU and I prefer to debate with those of an open mind. I do try to change peoples minds who dismiss others views because they think the poster is a Manager (see my earlier reply to someone accusing you of being a manager), and I try to change those who think the reverse, but I am afraid its a lost cause with you so I ignore your unbalanced diatribes, and only reply to your posts to either try to make people laugh at my joke,to address facts I can disprove or if I think a valid point has been made and either agreed with or argued against. As there was no jokes that immediately sprang to mind, or facts I could question merely opinions , and no valid points I could debate with, I ignored the rest of it.Night Tonic wrote:Has little to with what I said either, about there being no support for Uncle Billy since the vote and amazing considering all the waffle and bluster from some on here leading up to it. CWU is dead. Has no power at all beyond localised trivia and cute though the CWU's campaigns may be, privatisation will go ahead and Hayes and Ward already have their sights on better things, including allegedly, a sting of pie shops in the south east. It will also bring a few to their senses on just how much the private sector is stuggling right now instead of being kept in a box full of cotton wool. Over and out.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
Some already know I no longer work for RM
I didn't!! When did that happen?
If ever there was a reason to sell RM and shut the door, it has to be some of the loony comments on here
I can see the headlines now "Cable had to privatise RM because of RMC!"
Best we be quiet now.

If ever there was a reason to sell RM and shut the door, it has to be some of the loony comments on here
I can see the headlines now "Cable had to privatise RM because of RMC!"
Best we be quiet now.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: If you voted yes.....
And what's a STING of pie shops?
Is it a pie with wasps or bees in it?
Or one in Watford?
Is it a pie with wasps or bees in it?
Or one in Watford?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
-
rockytony67
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 419
- Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 18:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: London Town
Re: If you voted yes.....
People can only make assumptions about you on what you post, those of us who've been on the site a while know you are a liarNight Tonic wrote:Still theorising I see. Some already know I no longer work for RM and it certainly wasn't in management. The trouble here is that you assume EVERYONE should think one way and as usual with RMC, particularly amongst the more mentally challenged, I'm a manager, or an MP, or a journalist. Someone once accused me of being a CWU bod - blimey. I'm not the only one that gets this reception but I'm thick skinned as you should know by now. If ever there was a reason to sell RM and shut the door, it has to be some of the loony comments on here but without me you'd be left stretching out threads on magnum boots or what the DOM said this morning. Think of it as a welcome interlude. You might listen to The Truth a bit more too, seems to have his finger on the pulse.]

Bravery isn’t not being afraid. Bravery is being afraid but doing it anyway
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: If you voted yes.....
Its comfortable and a good deal quieter I'll say that. Now spending more time in the air than on the ground, something I've missed. 
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
Now I wouldn't have thought that men could ride a broomstick................still you live and learnNight Tonic wrote:Its comfortable and a good deal quieter I'll say that. Now spending more time in the air than on the ground, something I've missed.
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: If you voted yes.....
Just make sure you support Billy in his new venture. He stuck by you, the least you can do is sample his menu.

"DAVE - send some more pies up, thats a good lad. Theres a few posties in the shop today. Best we at least look like we care."

"DAVE - send some more pies up, thats a good lad. Theres a few posties in the shop today. Best we at least look like we care."
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
Dave and Billy's......"Pie's of the Century"
Probably better to check what's inside them before agreeing to buy though! 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
Night Tonic wrote:Just make sure you support Billy in his new venture. He stuck by you, the least you can do is sample his menu.
"DAVE - send some more pies up, thats a good lad. Theres a few posties in the shop today. Best we at least look like we care."
I like it
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: If you voted yes.....
just munchin one of them now on me dinner,think mines full of bull sh** with gravy 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"