ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
norbert
Posts: 3027
Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by norbert »

you can get a Postman Omar model DGP .....god only knows what you'd want with it - it wouldn't match the rest of you under that mac :whistle :whistle ..... :whistle :whistle

" Full description
Molded from the whopping 10 inch c**k of Omar Williams, this incredibly lifelike multispeed vibrator brings you every vein, bulge and crease of the great man's member ....£29.99 "

I'll end up in the naughty room with the terrible twosome :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by norbert on 28 Sep 2010, 23:16, edited 5 times in total.
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.
Debbie
Posts: 97
Joined: 04 Jul 2009, 20:03
Gender: Female

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by Debbie »

dont_be_silly_wrap_your_willy_tshirt-p235136946383871065qn8v_400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by POSTMAN »

Is that you debs? :whistle
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Debbie
Posts: 97
Joined: 04 Jul 2009, 20:03
Gender: Female

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by Debbie »

No, wrong colour hair and my boobs are bigger, but would love to get one of those t-Shirts :chuckle
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by POSTMAN »

Wrong colour hair!!! :shock: Oh right.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Debbie
Posts: 97
Joined: 04 Jul 2009, 20:03
Gender: Female

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by Debbie »

dont start :no no

Anyhow, back to the topic of :oops: What was the topic again? Oh yeah willys. :roll: lol
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:Wrong colour hair!!! :shock: Oh right.
Off to the naughty room with you. :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced otherwise I'd be joining you :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by dvbuk55 »

Well I must admit that is very good advice. In the old days we used to go to the barbers for "something for the weekend" - though what they thought we did during the week........anyway, one Friday I nip in the barbers for a dozen of the usual large ones and he'd run out.................lazy bastard couldn't be bothered going to the cash and carry..............so what did the muppet say, "Have you tried Boots"...........well of course I had but it kept running out of the laceholes :angel
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: I think my Postman is wiping his penis on my letters

Post by BettySwollocks »

dvbuk55 wrote:Well I must admit that is very good advice. In the old days we used to go to the barbers for "something for the weekend" - though what they thought we did during the week........anyway, one Friday I nip in the barbers for a dozen of the usual large ones and he'd run out.................lazy bastard couldn't be bothered going to the cash and carry..............so what did the muppet say, "Have you tried Boots"...........well of course I had but it kept running out of the laceholes :angel

u could always try bin bags :cool