Yep! that's our workplace coach Colin.DGP1 wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1278322/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;bedfordrl wrote:Our work place coach is bloody marvellous.
Hi colin!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Workplace Coach
-
bedfordrl
- Posts: 386
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 22:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East Hampshire
Re: Workplace Coach
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Workplace Coach
AFAIK the DOM can deselect him or get him trained up but I'll ask mine, who is excellent, tomorrow. Coach that is not DOMfloydy wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Nofloydy wrote:
Can you out them with a vote of no confidence
Its a position filled usually by application and by Royal Mail not the Union so no vote.
what if the dom's not happy with their performance/ability?
for instance our doesnt even know the IPS so never goes on it, he got the role by being up a previous doms harris
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Workplace Coach
He is moonlighting at my office then, as a manger, at least its a uncanny resemblance to mine when I cant complete.bedfordrl wrote:Yep! that's our workplace coach Colin.DGP1 wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1278322/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;bedfordrl wrote:Our work place coach is bloody marvellous.
Hi colin!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
floydy
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 19 Jan 2009, 20:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Workplace Coach
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:AFAIK the DOM can deselect him or get him trained up but I'll ask mine, who is excellent, tomorrow. Coach that is not DOMfloydy wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Nofloydy wrote:
Can you out them with a vote of no confidence
Its a position filled usually by application and by Royal Mail not the Union so no vote.
what if the dom's not happy with their performance/ability?
for instance our doesnt even know the IPS so never goes on it, he got the role by being up a previous doms harris
nice one, would just like to see him earn his corn you understand.....
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Workplace Coach
I was asked by my DOM to be a WPC, probably because he knew I'd say yes. It was advertised, no one else went for it so I became it.
I did all the PDA training in our office and several other offices (even those with a WPC) and did the A Plus for several offices too. I also looked after the work experience kids and did the tours around the office for the local primary schools (including having to watch that Lenny the Letter DVD several times!).
Didn't have many new starters and the ones we did have, I was only told about the day before they started with me i.e. when they were on their induction course!
And all for part time pro rata of £30 (and yes, I have emailed Bob Gibson of CWU and he's not got back to me yet about it).
I did all the PDA training in our office and several other offices (even those with a WPC) and did the A Plus for several offices too. I also looked after the work experience kids and did the tours around the office for the local primary schools (including having to watch that Lenny the Letter DVD several times!).
Didn't have many new starters and the ones we did have, I was only told about the day before they started with me i.e. when they were on their induction course!
And all for part time pro rata of £30 (and yes, I have emailed Bob Gibson of CWU and he's not got back to me yet about it).
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?