ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scab talking?
-
blackadder
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 20:49
- Location: deep south
-
Fluke
- Posts: 506
- Joined: 27 Mar 2007, 17:48
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
A few days ago I was speaking to someone who crossed the picket line. As you probably know it doesn't really bother me what other people do but I was a little dissapointed at the indifference with which he talked about it.
On a personal basis, I will in future choose not to make conversation with the person. Not because he crossed a picket line but because he wasn't my kind of person.
On a personal basis, I will in future choose not to make conversation with the person. Not because he crossed a picket line but because he wasn't my kind of person.
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
Fluke wrote:Thank you! I was 21 before I realised 'scab bastard' was two words. My mam and dad brought us up properly!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You now owe me the price of a new keyboard, after two jets of steaming coffee were sent from my nose onto it.
Ive got the picture... I would of loved to see that and stick it on U-TUBE.... FUNNY AS FECK!!!
OUT
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
-
KawasakiKid
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 17:36
- Location: Stoke area
Spedley wrote:A few days ago I was speaking to someone who crossed the picket line. As you probably know it doesn't really bother me what other people do but I was a little dissapointed at the indifference with which he talked about it.
On a personal basis, I will in future choose not to make conversation with the person. Not because he crossed a picket line but because he wasn't my kind of person.
Spedley mate you 'aint thought it through son? He's not your kind of person cos' he's a f***ing scab and you are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Follow your instincts and see them for what they are. THE TRUTH=----------------A KONSOLIDATING KWAK
--------------------
SilverSurferBiker
I'm one of the 77%
SilverSurferBiker
I'm one of the 77%
-
jamwell
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 14:05
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
Good to see ya back KK
kWACKTASTIC TO SEE YA BACK MATE.....
Hows it going KK old boy???
U bn out on the old KKKKKAWASAKIIIIIII???
OUT
Hows it going KK old boy???
U bn out on the old KKKKKAWASAKIIIIIII???
OUT
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
-
nelson
- Posts: 278
- Joined: 24 May 2007, 17:28
-
KawasakiKid
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 17:36
- Location: Stoke area
Re: Good to see ya back KK
L Tommo wrote:kWACKTASTIC TO SEE YA BACK MATE.....
Hows it going KK old boy???
U bn out on the old KKKKKAWASAKIIIIIII???
OUT
Thanks TOMMO it's good to be back, I've been busy with making sure all my Boys and Girls are up to speed with the IA. I'm just back off the picket line and happy to report 100% Union members OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Only one non union SCAB and 'Spedley' son he got told to his face exactly what he is.Yeah TOMMO I managed to get some miles on my---------------------KAWASAKI

--------------------
SilverSurferBiker
I'm one of the 77%
SilverSurferBiker
I'm one of the 77%
-
dman
- MDEC
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 15 May 2007, 07:40
- Location: devon
at plymouth mdec there are more strike breakers than non strike breakers
so i am afraid i do speak to some of the strike breakers not many of them though
there is one scab there though who was a bit confused and couldnt make up their mind if they should strike or not
they got some good advice from union members but they still crossed the picket line, afraid to say i have no time for them now
so i am afraid i do speak to some of the strike breakers not many of them though
a puppet on a string
-
gazzer
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 24 May 2007, 22:24
As I've said before only 5 posties in my SPDO,3 of them strike breakers and this week my only comrade is on holiday
the atmosphere is SHITE,very little being said and when it is and directed at me I am completely blanking them.One guy keeps putting the badly addressed stuff in my bundles(oh so petty)does he realise the bundle of missorts in his newsbag were from me
.
Once a scab always a scab in my book they no longer exist
the atmosphere is SHITE,very little being said and when it is and directed at me I am completely blanking them.One guy keeps putting the badly addressed stuff in my bundles(oh so petty)does he realise the bundle of missorts in his newsbag were from me
Once a scab always a scab in my book they no longer exist
-
bigsharkboy
- Posts: 681
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 22:33
- Location: north devon
as far as strike breakers go 1 stayed out today will now talk to him as hes quite new to the business and he didnt really understand all the issues and will sign him upto the union tomorrow
as for the other scabby feckers the only time ive talked to them is when im trying to stop them crossing the line
its now spreading thru the office as more guys attend the picket line and see how the strike breakers behave when we try to talk them into not crossing and when they drive there vans out on delivery
soon no fecker will be talking to the spineless scabby gits
lets hope
as for the other scabby feckers the only time ive talked to them is when im trying to stop them crossing the line
its now spreading thru the office as more guys attend the picket line and see how the strike breakers behave when we try to talk them into not crossing and when they drive there vans out on delivery
soon no fecker will be talking to the spineless scabby gits
lets hope
postman delivery rural driver devon workplace cwu rep
my bite is worse than my bark
my bite is worse than my bark
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
That is incredible!!gazzer wrote:As I've said before only 5 posties in my SPDO,3 of them strike breakers and this week my only comrade is on holiday
the atmosphere is SHITE,very little being said and when it is and directed at me I am completely blanking them.One guy keeps putting the badly addressed stuff in my bundles(oh so petty)does he realise the bundle of missorts in his newsbag were from me![]()
.
Once a scab always a scab in my book they no longer exist
Must be a nightmare
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
gazzer
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 24 May 2007, 22:24
Yeh thank goodness for I-pods!!!!!!!POSTMAN wrote:That is incredible!!gazzer wrote:As I've said before only 5 posties in my SPDO,3 of them strike breakers and this week my only comrade is on holiday
the atmosphere is SHITE,very little being said and when it is and directed at me I am completely blanking them.One guy keeps putting the badly addressed stuff in my bundles(oh so petty)does he realise the bundle of missorts in his newsbag were from me![]()
.
Once a scab always a scab in my book they no longer exist
Must be a nightmare![]()
-
IWW Fellow Worker
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: 30 May 2007, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Chin up brother! You are a man, they are strike breakers and nothing is lower than a scab. A garden slug looks down on a scab and gives thanks that it isn't one.gazzer wrote:As I've said before only 5 posties in my SPDO,3 of them strike breakers and this week my only comrade is on holiday
the atmosphere is SHITE,very little being said and when it is and directed at me I am completely blanking them.One guy keeps putting the badly addressed stuff in my bundles(oh so petty)does he realise the bundle of missorts in his newsbag were from me![]()
.
Once a scab always a scab in my book they no longer exist
The Industrial Workers of the World. The union whose members never scab!
"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."
"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."