ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

your late

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: your late

Post by DGP1 »

I'm sure if you tell them that they can get a timed delivery from RM then they'd jump at the chance :hmmmm
Our Timed Delivery service costs £262.50 a month or £3,150 a year per customer.

Agreement Refund per day of service failure
Per month £10.10
Per year £10.33
:chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
kimski1976
Posts: 95
Joined: 31 Aug 2010, 20:57
Gender: Male

Re: your late

Post by kimski1976 »

'your late with my special delievery'
'its 10.30 itsn ot late its early'
'no its late, i was expecting this to arrive no later than 10 as thats when they are gaurenteed by'
'there due no later than 1 look'
'i dont care what it says on the letter i should have my mail, any mail before 10'
'it doesnt matter what time you want it at if it says 1pm ill deliever it before 1pm or as clsoe to there as possible'
dejavu
Posts: 193
Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 16:05
Gender: Male

Re: your late

Post by dejavu »

My usual reply to the 'your late' and 'what time do you call this?' is "I'm not late as long as it gets delivered before midnight that same day and Royal Mail couldn't give a toss about that either. So tomorrow I might be even later". That usually shuts them up and I walk away still muttering to myself as I carry on with my round. :evil/mad
Deep breaths and the patience of a saint is required for ths job :angel
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Re: your late

Post by dados »

"look its the postman...........hello postman pat" cue lots of belly laughs

"feck off",turn ipod up louder
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
mr hil.
Posts: 425
Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 18:22
Gender: Male

Re: your late

Post by mr hil. »

Monday = "You're Early today Postie, did you Sh*t the bed or something" reply......I wanted to catch your Misses in her thong again
Tuesday = "No shorts on today" reply these are my shorts!! ...I only have short legs
Wednesday ="you're late today Postie" reply No I'm not I'm early for tomorrow
Thursday + Friday no comments everyone's gone back to bed by the time I finish at the moment

Saturday no comments they are all watching the f*cking football Like I used to!!!!!