smokerjim wrote:DVB, I'm afraid your reputation preceedes you, and Moya expects nowt but disappointment to wing its way from you to her
.
Well she will get what she expects.........................9 wrinkles and an inch, it used to be the other way round but sadly no longer.
You'd expect Londoners to be first in the queue...........she'll be sorry though.............Mt unpleasant is populated by nipple watchers apparently. Moya will think eye contact is a thing of the past. How long will she last under new ownership?
smokerjim wrote:DVB, I'm afraid your reputation preceedes you, and Moya expects nowt but disappointment to wing its way from you to her
.
Well she will get what she expects.........................9 wrinkles and an inch, it used to be the other way round but sadly no longer.
You'd expect Londoners to be first in the queue...........she'll be sorry though.............Mt unpleasant is populated by nipple watchers apparently. Moya will think eye contact is a thing of the past. How long will she last under new ownership?
She might be thinking the bods ( checking her for peanut smuggling ) are avoiding eye contact due to deference, but don't want to go OTT with any forelock tugging. I have to confess I feel a bit guilty about my last reply - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring watching other people bang away like a s**t house door in a gale :snoringmyboxoffgif
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
smokerjim wrote:DVB, I'm afraid your reputation preceedes you, and Moya expects nowt but disappointment to wing its way from you to her
.
Well she will get what she expects.........................9 wrinkles and an inch, it used to be the other way round but sadly no longer.
You'd expect Londoners to be first in the queue...........she'll be sorry though.............Mt unpleasant is populated by nipple watchers apparently. Moya will think eye contact is a thing of the past. How long will she last under new ownership?
She might be thinking the bods ( checking her for peanut smuggling ) are avoiding eye contact due to deference, but don't want to go OTT with any forelock tugging. I have to confess I feel a bit guilty about my last reply - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring watching other people bang away like a s**t house door in a gale :snoringmyboxoffgif
Well I found watching others was humiliating - I mean 7 seconds should be enough for any woman
smokerjim wrote: - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring
Way too much information.
It's good to talk ........but not to that extent.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
smokerjim wrote: - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring
Way too much information.
It's good to talk ........but not to that extent.
That's not the half of it....I've tried being bisexual ( why not? I get shafted by my national employers, I get shafted national union, and I keep coming back for more, so why not see if I can get shafted outside of work & see if I want more of that an all ) but I barely have the energy to keep from falling asleep in my food!!!
BTW, if you feel you need to make a complaint, then please, feel free to phone 118 247, and ask for someone that gives a f*ck
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
smokerjim wrote: - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring
Way too much information.
It's good to talk ........but not to that extent.
That's not the half of it....I've tried being bisexual ( why not? I get shafted by my national employers, I get shafted national union, and I keep coming back for more, so why not see if I can get shafted outside of work & see if I want more of that an all ) but I barely have the energy to keep from falling asleep in my food!!!
BTW, if you feel you need to make a complaint, then please, feel free to phone 118 247, and ask for someone that gives a f*ck
Clash is right, smoker, too much info - food? - listen, if you've got time to eat your delivery isn't big enough
smokerjim wrote: - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring
Way too much information.
It's good to talk ........but not to that extent.
That's not the half of it....I've tried being bisexual ( why not? I get shafted by my national employers, I get shafted national union, and I keep coming back for more, so why not see if I can get shafted outside of work & see if I want more of that an all ) but I barely have the energy to keep from falling asleep in my food!!!
BTW, if you feel you need to make a complaint, then please, feel free to phone 118 247, and ask for someone that gives a f*ck
Clash is right, smoker, too much info - food? - listen, if you've got time to eat your delivery isn't big enough
That's gratitude for you - I figured you & DGP were getting bored of each other's company in the naughty room, so I thought I'd join you, and now you tell me to bugger off? Well I can't, I've told you once, I'm too bloody tired....
PS, I never said I was sitting down to eat, did I?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
smokerjim wrote: - I've not had any sex for a few months, I'm too tired now. I used to watch porn, anytime I got frustrated ( and wife wasn't in the mood ), but tbh, I find it's too bloody tiring
Way too much information.
It's good to talk ........but not to that extent.
That's not the half of it....I've tried being bisexual ( why not? I get shafted by my national employers, I get shafted national union, and I keep coming back for more, so why not see if I can get shafted outside of work & see if I want more of that an all ) but I barely have the energy to keep from falling asleep in my food!!!
BTW, if you feel you need to make a complaint, then please, feel free to phone 118 247, and ask for someone that gives a f*ck
Clash is right, smoker, too much info - food? - listen, if you've got time to eat your delivery isn't big enough
That's gratitude for you - I figured you & DGP were getting bored of each other's company in the naughty room, so I thought I'd join you, and now you tell me to bugger off? Well I can't, I've told you once, I'm too bloody tired....
PS, I never said I was sitting down to eat, did I?
Smoker the sexual deviancy bit was OK it was the food bit that was too much info - but what is it that's making you too tired? You haven't got portnoys...............by any chance