It's a video,i'll send 'em a flyer and get 'em on here.
VIDEO
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Caterham Royal Mail sorting office voted best in the country
-
NEWS
- NEWS
- Posts: 236
- Joined: 19 Sep 2006, 18:01
-
KawasakiKid
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 17:36
- Location: Stoke area
-
Downeagle
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 08:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Caterham Royal Mail sorting office voted best in the cou
Have sent a parcel twice - 4 weeks apart from County Kildare to Warlingham, Surrey and each time it hasn't arrived, no red card no nothing. Tried to ring the local delivery office which I am told is Caterham but just get Royal Mail switchboard and you can't get past them. Apparently I am to initiate the enquiry from the start in Count Kildare which causes a problem. The item each time is only worth a tenner and I believe in the honesty of both parties (I know them well) but still no parcel. Is there a problem here in the office or is there anything else I can do. Ps they haven't been returned either. Not playing any blame game here just like some advice please.