ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
shall i call in sick?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: shall i call in sick?
I'd go in, state that you don't feel well, that it's probably contagious and get them to send you home 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: shall i call in sick?
They won't send you home if its contagious. I went in last year with Swine Flu and they did'nt give a s**t. I ended up taking myself home after half an hour because I was so ill. They were'nt concerned at all.Aprilaydee wrote:I'd go in, state that you don't feel well, that it's probably contagious and get them to send you home
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: shall i call in sick?
Swine Flu... they conduct code you for going in and potentially spreading a nasty illness... and stage warning you if you stayed at home. Marvellous the system isn't it?!Stormproof wrote:They won't send you home if its contagious. I went in last year with Swine Flu and they did'nt give a s**t. I ended up taking myself home after half an hour because I was so ill. They were'nt concerned at all.Aprilaydee wrote:I'd go in, state that you don't feel well, that it's probably contagious and get them to send you home
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?