ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Worst Strapping Stories
-
dejavu
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 16:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Worst Strapping Stories
I'm a bit worried with this strapping reference, is this when your manager puts on a STRAP-ON and fecks the poor new guy silly?? For 6 months you say???

-
postietaz
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 20:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Worst Strapping Stories
tied the missus up then went on a 2 day bender ooooooaaaarrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
-
postietaz
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 20:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Worst Strapping Stories
all those on a promise hey dejayy
-
dejavu
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 16:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Worst Strapping Stories
I was beginning to feel victimised cause I've been left out of this treatment. I may claim sexual harrasment, that I'm not gettin anypostietaz wrote:all those on a promise hey dejayy
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
Re: Worst Strapping Stories
Fair play for getting round, that sounds like a nightmare. A bit beyond the call of duty mind, and i hope you booked the OT! You deserved it.gofi wrote:I'm touched by gb93 faith in human nature!. Try working in an office where changes to walks are still not intergrated into walks 7 years after they were implemented, whole parts of the frame unlabelled or mislabelled and the reserve/strapper/floater who covers the walk left the building 45 minutes before and a lack of keys for boxes.
Anyway that apart , the worst experience took place when I was a callow youth a couple of winters ago on a walk which was notorious, whilst having such things as flat positions or houses actually on the frame. many of them had no numbers, so by the time I had put up the frame everyone had left the office a least an hour previously. Out I trudged into the ice and snow, bag on shoulder, with vague instructions as to where to get off the bus, no map and no real idea of where the place wws and took SIX hours to complete what of the walk I could find ( lack of street signs didn't help). I managed to find one drop box but it lock was frozen so I had to defrost it with my lighter to get the mail out, I only stopped delivering when I could no longer see the house numbers in the dark!.