Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
If you voted yes.....
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
He's worried you'll find out he hasn't emptied your bin this weekPOSTMAN wrote:He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: If you voted yes.....
whats liverpool got to do with it you arse 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: If you voted yes.....
Why you looking?POSTMAN wrote:He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: If you voted yes.....
Night Tonic wrote:Why you looking?POSTMAN wrote:He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?Once you go down that route it undermines the security of anyone else using the site, not to mention a bad case of creeping paranoia.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
ass asin
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
is that starring in or watching dgp1 lol
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
It's no secret DG, we all know you were the stunt cock in Debbie does Dallas II - for the flaccid scenes only apparentlyDGP1 wrote:Night Tonic wrote:Why you looking?POSTMAN wrote:He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?Once you go down that route it undermines the security of anyone else using the site, not to mention a bad case of creeping paranoia.
The only people who use an IP mask are trying to hide something...............................I use mine to hide my porn history
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: If you voted yes.....
How do you mask your IP?
And what is it anyway?
And what is it anyway?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: If you voted yes.....
Usually through a proxi server, school kids use them to get around security settings on school computersclashcityrocker wrote:How do you mask your IP?
And what is it anyway?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: If you voted yes.....
Why you masking?Night Tonic wrote:Why you looking?POSTMAN wrote:He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?Once you go down that route it undermines the security of anyone else using the site, not to mention a bad case of creeping paranoia.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: If you voted yes.....
Cos he got sacked :chuckleAnd it was the union that stiffed the wee jabber . But he ain't bitterPOSTMAN wrote:Why you masking?Night Tonic wrote:Why you looking?POSTMAN wrote:He's not he's from Texas,no Chicago,no New York(I aint typeing that twice) he's from everywhere.dvbuk55 wrote:Absolutely, you're really a bin man from Liverpool ---- come to think of it that is not too far from the truthNight Tonic wrote:Heh heh, I always love that one. You couldn't be further from the truth.
Why are you masking your IP Nighty?Once you go down that route it undermines the security of anyone else using the site, not to mention a bad case of creeping paranoia.
Bye
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: If you voted yes.....
I only personally switch on my VPN if I want to watch American TV shows online like 24. Nothing should be read into it unless he is using a work PC which could be used to determine his location, possibly his rough position in the firm as well.
Safe practise from work when browsing websites I guess, especially if posting.
There is a point here somewhere. Our office voted yes as a whole but right now you couldn't pay somewhere to admit it. It's annoying as I really did vote NO
Honest guv!
It's the same everytime. It was a vote about our FUTURE but was won solely on what fake bonuses they could bribe the shortsighted amongst us. It worked now we have to get on with it, like it or not it was democratic.
Safe practise from work when browsing websites I guess, especially if posting.
There is a point here somewhere. Our office voted yes as a whole but right now you couldn't pay somewhere to admit it. It's annoying as I really did vote NO
Honest guv!
It's the same everytime. It was a vote about our FUTURE but was won solely on what fake bonuses they could bribe the shortsighted amongst us. It worked now we have to get on with it, like it or not it was democratic.
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: If you voted yes.....
See if this helps. For once I'll reveal who I am, admittedly in a mask.


Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
axeman
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 17:57
Re: If you voted yes.....
yes rain does fall upwards ..of course he's not a manager
but there are other words that could be used to disclose his status.,,,,,,,,' ....'' ....'' .....' 