Or making a bid for it if the context is changeddvbuk55 wrote:Ah............I see, afraid of the naughty room thenBELIAL wrote:
I wish to remain tight lipped
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
POLL:BILLY HAYES vs BOB CROW ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: POLL:BILLY HAYES vs BOB CROW ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: POLL:BILLY HAYES vs BOB CROW ?
You're sailing pretty close to the wind there TBT.............I would think, depending on the dietary preferences........................TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Or making a bid for it if the context is changeddvbuk55 wrote:Ah............I see, afraid of the naughty room thenBELIAL wrote:
I wish to remain tight lipped