ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
-
brandydoguk
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 10:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
The guys who go stand by the IPS when there are people sorting and fart, then walk away sniggering. When I do it it's funny but when others do it it's childish and pathetic.
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
those who cant see the bigger picture
they worry about scoring a few minutes that day than how things work in general
they worry about scoring a few minutes that day than how things work in general
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
Those reserves that DO know rounds but refuse to do them because they're not the nicest rounds in the office i.e. they'll finish a bit later.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
And don't forget those who were so keen to get the lumps sums, that they landed us with this crap deal!custard wrote:those who cant see the bigger picture
they worry about scoring a few minutes that day than how things work in general
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
jaylime
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
People who write there names on the bog wall with there own sh1te.And people who throw off when everyones sorting because they have to be somewhere at 11am.And mithering walkmen asking when there bags will be dropped off. 
-
ass asin
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
breathe!!!!!! 
-
Terry Butcher
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
People who prep my walk putting stupidly large packets actually inside my frame, as if i am going to incorporate them into my bundles.
Drivers that refuse to wait for your bags - "That's it, I'm off!", "I'll have 'em ready in literally 2 minutes!", "Sorry, can't wait, I'll come back for them later!". Thanks, you p***k, that's at least a half hour wait for my second bag...I hope them two minutes were worth it!
Constant swearing (and pointless shouting), there's a guy on a frame near mine that must be an ex-sailor - "I went to the F***ing shops and saw f***ing Pete, he was with that f***ing b**ch Sharon, so i said "F**k me, Pete, I thought you had F***ing finished with that s**thead s**g!"
After a while it just grates on your ears.
People who wait until I have fully tied up before dumping a pile of missorted letters and packets on my frame, even though i saw them twiddling their thumbs waiting for the special cards to be put out, and could have give me them then.
Unhelpful t*****s who refuse to give you any information about a walk you are covering, even though they know it like the back of their hand. "Sorry, I'm running late, gotta go!"
Drivers that refuse to wait for your bags - "That's it, I'm off!", "I'll have 'em ready in literally 2 minutes!", "Sorry, can't wait, I'll come back for them later!". Thanks, you p***k, that's at least a half hour wait for my second bag...I hope them two minutes were worth it!
Constant swearing (and pointless shouting), there's a guy on a frame near mine that must be an ex-sailor - "I went to the F***ing shops and saw f***ing Pete, he was with that f***ing b**ch Sharon, so i said "F**k me, Pete, I thought you had F***ing finished with that s**thead s**g!"
People who wait until I have fully tied up before dumping a pile of missorted letters and packets on my frame, even though i saw them twiddling their thumbs waiting for the special cards to be put out, and could have give me them then.
Unhelpful t*****s who refuse to give you any information about a walk you are covering, even though they know it like the back of their hand. "Sorry, I'm running late, gotta go!"
-
dre33dd
- Posts: 96
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 19:05
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
exist.....
-
lekker
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 23 Oct 2008, 21:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
dre33dd wrote:exist.....
-
Jimmcguinn
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 03 Apr 2008, 21:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
Sadly thats my driver in a nutshell.taurus88 wrote:It's mostly drivers that annoy me.
Union man: start at your start time.
Driver: i'm leaving at five to nine so you better have your bags ready by then.
and that's before you get to the packets.
knobs.
How can people expect you to do the job properly, if you get s**t from colleagues for taking your break?!!
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
Listing to the old f****r behind me moan about how heavy his walk is and how he's gonna have to cut off or claim. I did his walk on a Friday after my walk and his one took me 2 hours! I'd never done it before either 
-
gofi
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
Ain't that the truth sister. We've got one on 200 addresses , of which 12 are three up's tenaments ( rest are main doors), uses his car, whole walk isn't more than a mile long in total. Who complains about the lack of "family friendly Saturdays" and how is ( elderly) mother is waiting at home for the rolls and paper as leaves at 8.00 a.m. Oh its a FT walk too, which apparently takes three hours!.
-
streetwalker
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 14:02
- Gender: Male
Re: What do Colleagues do that annoys you?
fishtank wrote:Develop sudden acute laryngitis during office meetings and WTLL sessions followed instantly by a bout of verbal diarrhoea the minute the boss is out of earshot..
It does my f*****g head in.
And all of the other quotes on here !!!!!!!