custard wrote:we have 2 coaches i know of
one trained 1 person once
so now gets £30 a week for cock all
the other has traned a few people but we havent had new starts in yonks
plus he cant even complete his own duty in time..............
I never completed my duty in time unless it was a very quiet day. But, even the reserve who used to run round couldn't get it done any quicker than 3 hours and the other reserve used to book holidays for my RWO if he could so I think it says more about the duty than me.
Anyway, I was built for comfort, not speed
i should have added
comes in early,uses his car,doesnt take a break and cant complete in time
now what sort of training is that?
custard wrote:we have 2 coaches i know of
one trained 1 person once
so now gets £30 a week for cock all
the other has traned a few people but we havent had new starts in yonks
plus he cant even complete his own duty in time..............
I never completed my duty in time unless it was a very quiet day. But, even the reserve who used to run round couldn't get it done any quicker than 3 hours and the other reserve used to book holidays for my RWO if he could so I think it says more about the duty than me.
Anyway, I was built for comfort, not speed
i should have added
comes in early,uses his car,doesnt take a break and cant complete in time
now what sort of training is that?
Wow it he does all that and still cant finish on time then he is either the most useless postie or on the hardest duty in the country never mind the office.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
custard wrote:we have 2 coaches i know of
one trained 1 person once
so now gets £30 a week for cock all
the other has traned a few people but we havent had new starts in yonks
plus he cant even complete his own duty in time..............
I never completed my duty in time unless it was a very quiet day. But, even the reserve who used to run round couldn't get it done any quicker than 3 hours and the other reserve used to book holidays for my RWO if he could so I think it says more about the duty than me.
Anyway, I was built for comfort, not speed
i should have added
comes in early,uses his car,doesnt take a break and cant complete in time
now what sort of training is that?
Wow it he does all that and still cant finish on time then he is either the most useless postie or on the hardest duty in the country never mind the office.
Mine is the hardest duty in the country!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
custard wrote:we have 2 coaches i know of
one trained 1 person once
so now gets £30 a week for cock all
the other has traned a few people but we havent had new starts in yonks
plus he cant even complete his own duty in time..............
I never completed my duty in time unless it was a very quiet day. But, even the reserve who used to run round couldn't get it done any quicker than 3 hours and the other reserve used to book holidays for my RWO if he could so I think it says more about the duty than me.
Anyway, I was built for comfort, not speed
i should have added
comes in early,uses his car,doesnt take a break and cant complete in time
now what sort of training is that?
Wow it he does all that and still cant finish on time then he is either the most useless postie or on the hardest duty in the country never mind the office.
Mine is the hardest duty in the country!
You've never done Plas Newydd... THAT'S the hardest duty in the UK