ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

top heavy with managers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postietaz
Posts: 271
Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 20:06
Gender: Male

Re: top heavy with managers

Post by postietaz »

pinstripe wrote:
bexhil palace wrote:Oh God Dingo stop teasing me.If true, this could be one WTL where i actually give a toss. :chuckle
You still get WTL? We haven't had one in months, though we've more than enough managers to do them. They way it's going they'll be done on a one to one basis.


you should be demanding it ????>>>>how long is it
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: top heavy with managers

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:Well to add fuel to the flame I have heard that there may be a possibility in the not too distant future for manager buy downs.................though like you storm, I'll believe it when I see it.

Although there may be some truth in it, I mean with the CWU as yet another tier of management these days...............................

Heard today unofficially from a manager :roll: that it's around 25%.
There was no reason for him to lie....but they often don't need one do they? :cuppa
Management don't seem too bothered.
The long service ones are looking for VR and a way out and the rest see it as an opportunity to climb the greasy pole.
I wish a plague on all their houses. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: top heavy with managers

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Well to add fuel to the flame I have heard that there may be a possibility in the not too distant future for manager buy downs.................though like you storm, I'll believe it when I see it.

Although there may be some truth in it, I mean with the CWU as yet another tier of management these days...............................

Heard today unofficially from a manager :roll: that it's around 25%.
There was no reason for him to lie....but they often don't need one do they? :cuppa
Management don't seem too bothered.
The long service ones are looking for VR and a way out and the rest see it as an opportunity to climb the greasy pole.
I wish a plague on all their houses. :cuppa
Throw your stick on the ground and turn it into a snake moses and I mean your bog standard snake ft not erm...............you know.


I also tapped up a Manager who knew nothing of any offers but no worries because we are about to, according to the oracle, get a "statement", can't wait.
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: top heavy with managers

Post by Glenno »

dingo wrote:There will be an announcement this week regarding managers !! A lot will go some very high up ones as well !! Intresting week ahead and the New Chief Executive will make her mark !!
:cuppa :cuppa :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :wave :wave
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: top heavy with managers

Post by DirtyHarry »

Thought the only mark she'd make this week, was a skid mark. :cuppa
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: top heavy with managers

Post by Glenno »

Mentioned this in Moya Greene .com thread.......... great minds think alike :wave :wave