(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
10 yrs service gift
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Anything for 10 weeks ? I'm fast approaching ...
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago
)
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into butterflies and flew away.RedBagMan wrote:Anything for 10 weeks ? I'm fast approaching ...
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into ice skates and slipped awaydvbuk55 wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into butterflies and flew away.RedBagMan wrote:Anything for 10 weeks ? I'm fast approaching ...
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
You're getting Cat shoes confused with the old Magnums... the slightest mention of the word "damp" an you were on your arse quicker than you can blink.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into ice skates and slipped awaydvbuk55 wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into butterflies and flew away.RedBagMan wrote:Anything for 10 weeks ? I'm fast approaching ...
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago)
<waits for the tone to be lowered again>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Not from me April, I have turned over a new leaf, no more naughty room antics from me.....................but when you say damp...................Aprilaydee wrote:You're getting Cat shoes confused with the old Magnums... the slightest mention of the word "damp" an you were on your arse quicker than you can blink.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into ice skates and slipped awaydvbuk55 wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into butterflies and flew away.RedBagMan wrote:Anything for 10 weeks ? I'm fast approaching ...
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago)
<waits for the tone to be lowered again>
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
dvbuk55 wrote:Not from me April, I have turned over a new leaf, no more naughty room antics from me.....................but when you say damp...................Aprilaydee wrote:You're getting Cat shoes confused with the old Magnums... the slightest mention of the word "damp" an you were on your arse quicker than you can blink.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into ice skates and slipped awaydvbuk55 wrote:Ah you're the one - thing is they turned into butterflies and flew away.RedBagMan wrote:Anything for 10 weeks ? I'm fast approaching ...
(Settle for a pair of Caterpillars wot I ordered 9 weeks ago)
<waits for the tone to be lowered again>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
hunnybunny1690
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 18:09
- Gender: Female
Re: 10 yrs service gift
when my partner reached ten years he got a cheap white metal consignia badge :-), he got ill health retirement last year which was a paperweight with thanks for your 18 years service, apart from the fact this is the cheapest of the cheap , to add further insult he had actually done 20 years service, needless to say he hasnt missed working for royal mail
-
hunnybunny1690
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 18:09
- Gender: Female
Re: 10 yrs service gift
stick it on ebay, my partner did, something along the lines of "only issued for one year, during the attempted name change, a real collectable for ant postal collector"krussel wrote:horris wrote:I've still got my Consignia badge, I wonder if that'll be worth anything ? :-)krussel wrote:But what about your 10 year badge.brandydoguk wrote:I told the driver who delivered mine to return it to sender. If they can't give out some sort of decent acknowledgement of 10 years service they shouldn't bother. Who wants royal mail crap cluttering up their house? Not me that's for sure.Think of the pride you will feel with it pinned on your chest
Nope
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 10 yrs service gift
hunnybunny1690 wrote:to add further insult he had actually done 20 years service
You could not make it up
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........