ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Full primary of mail stood down today.
-
seanocelt
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 23 Dec 2009, 10:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Full primary of mail stood down today.
Amazin all this is it not? Quiet time, summer lapsing but failures galore. Our cheating leaders got a big load of tracked items at 11am due to a mail centre cock up. What did they do? Scanned the lot as delivered then sent them out next day. Fraud on a grand scale. They had only just bollocked us all about tracked items not being dealt with properly a couple of days before. Its scandalous and its really winding me up, all the things they hide from senior management, and the paying customer.
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Full primary of mail stood down today.
In our office what usually fails is the packets, i know that most people took out packets with no chance of doing them, so the packets just had a little break from our office, one packet had a smile thinking it was gettin delivered only for it to be returned later that day. The packet was really unhappy
.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Full primary of mail stood down today.
Our office is always clear but the office that delivers to my house is rubbish. 1st class packets sent to me never arrive the day after, and i'm still waiting for a 1st class recorded sent out last Wednesday (by a mate so I know it's been sent)
I regularly see managers from other offices delivering around here at 3-4pm, I give them a wave as I drive past
I regularly see managers from other offices delivering around here at 3-4pm, I give them a wave as I drive past