It's not so bad being asked for a giro it's when you don't have the thing day after day that u get pissed off at the sight of the begger and u wonder what he might do in a temper tantrum !
A little flash of clevage and I usualy get away with it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
"Anything for number 10, mate?" - Random guy on street
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: "Anything for number 10, mate?" - Random guy on street
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: "Anything for number 10, mate?" - Random guy on street
A smiling manager ?bandit650 wrote:Hey looks like you've borrowed one of our managersfishtank wrote:I'm reliably informed that if he keeps taking the medication one day POSTMAN will be tall dark blue eyed and handsome.bandit650 wrote:Well postman,i'm not a dude just a woman with an attitudeand r u tall dark blue eyed and hansom?
if you r i will take your place
![]()
![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: "Anything for number 10, mate?" - Random guy on street
Occasionally here - although the smile is smarmy and usually accompanied by a "Coffee Boss, I know how you like it"Lounge Lizard wrote: A smiling manager ?Never
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: "Anything for number 10, mate?" - Random guy on street
I have found out that our managers dont smile my mistake,1 was suffering with wind another was only looking that way because he was on happy pills,most of the others only smile if they have someones hand up thier back pulling thier strings 