woofwoof wrote:
im not a fascist i just dont like bradford
I don't like Milton Keynes but that doesn't mean I would defend the right of some mindless racist thugs to hold a "static get together" there on Saturday.
UNITED AGAINST FASCISM
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Inbred sicko march where? at what time? Strengthen the strain,to be on the safe side ,only sleep with your sisters Yeehaa the night they drove ol dixie down ,strange fruit
woofwoof wrote:
im not a fascist i just dont like bradford
I don't like Milton Keynes but that doesn't mean I would defend the right of some mindless racist thugs to hold a "static get together" there on Saturday.
UNITED AGAINST FASCISM
bensonhedge wrote:edl=scum......plenty of top lads/lasses in my office from all races and i,m as white and english as they come
thanks realist THANKS REALIST the more people stand together and rise up the goverments will have to listen to us, let them jail us beat us call us racist but we will over come any thing they throw at us hitler tried it, And looked what happen to him.
GOD BLESS THE EDL
bensonhedge wrote:edl=scum......plenty of top lads/lasses in my office from all races and i,m as white and english as they come
thanks realist THANKS REALIST the more people stand together and rise up the goverments will have to listen to us, let them jail us beat us call us racist but we will over come any thing they throw at us hitler tried it, And looked what happen to him.
He caused millions of deaths and ended up shooting himself.
And you think that's good do you?
thebigone wrote:
thanks realist THANKS REALIST the more people stand together and rise up the goverments will have to listen to us, let them jail us beat us call us racist but we will over come any thing they throw at us hitler tried it, And looked what happen to him.
GOD BLESS THE EDL
And you would have thought someone from the edl would have English as their first language.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
thebigone wrote:
thanks realist THANKS REALIST the more people stand together and rise up the goverments will have to listen to us, let them jail us beat us call us racist but we will over come any thing they throw at us hitler tried it, And looked what happen to him.
GOD BLESS THE EDL
And you would have thought someone from the edl would have English as their first language.
Of course I'm Irish but can't speak one word of it but then I speak the language of love............at least to dvb
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
bensonhedge wrote:edl=scum......plenty of top lads/lasses in my office from all races and i,m as white and english as they come
thanks realist THANKS REALIST the more people stand together and rise up the goverments will have to listen to us, let them jail us beat us call us racist but we will over come any thing they throw at us hitler tried it, And looked what happen to him.
GOD BLESS THE EDL
What happens to a baby along the way that warps and perverts them into such a shameful despicable mental turd ? Me ,I'm blonde with crystal blue eyes, that's not a hint of Hazel I catch a glimpse of is it,ginger
Locked because although OP was a legitimate question it descended into a Political* name calling thread. Can I just state that all members are welcome here whatever their Political affiliation, however threads that promote a divisive or hate agenda are not and will be locked or deleted no mater which side they come from.
If your Political beliefs are that one section of society, or one religion, or one ethnic group should be singled out (whether for good or bad) can I suggest this is probably not the right forum for you to air your political views, but that there are plenty of other political forums that might.
(*for want of a better description)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.