ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

walks unprepped but they leave early

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: walks unprepped but they leave early

Post by Caniel »

blade8t1 wrote:
post_bitch wrote:Do others have the pleasure of supposidly having there walk prepped but u come in to mountains and the person doing ur walk has allready left do get there walk done.
used to be like this on a regular basis when I did 4 hours a day, Now im on six I dont have to worry about it :nana .But I tel you what I have seen of late,fulltimers saying that they dont have time to finish throwing a walk off,yet have time to take a collapsed?.and this is fine by management :hmmmm .so some poor fecka has to come into and finish off at 10,get wrapped up and out the door,oh,,, and deliver it,all under 4 hours?(not forgetting hs collapsed too lol)Possible?no way.
You right, not possible. So book overtime or cut off, it's not rocket science.

The fulltimer has probably told the manager if he has to continue doing prep on that walk he wouldn't be able to complete his own walk due to going out late and will be cutting off so the manager would have told him to leave it.