bleeding naughty room residents we keep it stocked for them but they still forget to lock it when they leave
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oh No. Who let the horses out -
bleeding naughty room residents we keep it stocked for them but they still forget to lock it when they leave
Yes TBT, they are the scum of the earth
and I think dvb you meant to say WE are the scum of the earth (not as bad as out managers as they are the scum of the universe)
Perhaps Straight4ward could make this work.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Kin ell that's cheap!
Just off to measure the wife.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker wrote:Is this thread going a little off topic?
Yes! We should change the topic to Kinky Sex Suits, then it will be on topic - I mean which is the more interesting? I wonder if Nicole was a scientologist whilst making Eyes Wide Shut - not that she was in a red gimp suit of course but it brings it more on topic whilst still retaining the kinky element.
clashcityrocker wrote:Is this thread going a little off topic?
Yes! We should change the topic to Kinky Sex Suits, then it will be on topic - I mean which is the more interesting? I wonder if Nicole was a scientologist whilst making Eyes Wide Shut - not that she was in a red gimp suit of course but it brings it more on topic whilst still retaining the kinky element.
i don't expect to read about Kinky Sex Suits when I've just got home from church.