Oh FFS you've really opened a can of worms there - my office they're called traysLounge Lizard wrote:While on terminology, should those plastic thingies be pods, boxes, trays, perstops or what ?![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Packets or packs
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Packets or packs
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Packets or packs
Podmeister, delighted to see you back on track, as it were.
I've been enjoying some of your fine tea during your absence.
I've been enjoying some of your fine tea during your absence.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."