ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dawn shift payment resolved
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites. 
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Bit like yourself then NT informative, not trash or meaninglessNight Tonic wrote:Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
You'd miss him if he went..............................dingo not nighty. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Luv's ya really nighty. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
POSTMAN wrote:You'd miss him if he went..............................dingo not nighty.
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Come on liven up, Wardy hasn't deserted you but hes probably a bit busy right now playing with his iphone, like all the customers have been in recent years. 
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Night Tonic wrote:Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites.
Breaking News: Shock Teebs agrees with Nighty.
I have fundamental differences with Dingo on some matters, yet I still respect him. Just because we disagree does not mean that I don't value the information and opinions he imparts to us. I count Dingo as one of those members that without him RMC would not be as successful as it is and would not be as useful in countering RM bullshit, or in passing and disseminating information as well as we do.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
gb93
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Agree with all of above(nobody is perfect)TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Night Tonic wrote:Struth, talk about cutting yourselves off. I'm NO fan of the CWU but at least Dingo's posts are informative, not trash, meaningless soundbites.
Breaking News: Shock Teebs agrees with Nighty.![]()
I have fundamental differences with Dingo on some matters, yet I still respect him. Just because we disagree does not mean that I don't value the information and opinions he imparts to us. I count Dingo as one of those members that without him RMC would not be as successful as it is and would not be as useful in countering RM bullshit, or in passing and disseminating information as well as we do.
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
-
cantbelieveit's...
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 17:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
what time does the dawn shift payment start? what is it?? please no funny answers such as DAWN!
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
I recall fishtank saying it was 0201 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
I don't think they have changed from The Way Forward although i might be wrong.Big Daz wrote:I recall fishtank saying it was 0201
Dawn shift (starts between 0201-0400)
Early shift 1 (starts between 0401-0500)
Early shift 2 (starts between 0501-0530)
Evening shift (finishes between 2000-2139)
Late shift (finishes between 2140-0159)
Night shift (three hours worked across 2300-0500)
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
hertsman0
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 20:21
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Hi can someone point me to the LTB for this please.
Many thanks
Many thanks
-
guvenor
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 16:58
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
i was hoping someone could put up ltb as well
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
LTB here...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=29141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=29141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
hertsman0
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 20:21
Re: Dawn shift payment resolved
Many thanks Postman