Teebs, let's not start another Scientology threadTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
share in
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: share in
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: share in
That's the soft sell...for the hard sell you have to sit through Days of Thunder.DGP1 wrote:Teebs, let's not start another Scientology threadTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: share in
Have you seen Vanilla Skyfishtank wrote:That's the soft sell...for the hard sell you have to sit through Days of Thunder.DGP1 wrote:Teebs, let's not start another Scientology threadTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: share in
you get the money every Friday 
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: share in
jkp1888 wrote:anyone know when we will get the money
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: share in
I thought Solaris was George Clooney? Not watched it, but I really enjoy Sunshine with Cillian Murphy....what was the question again?DGP1 wrote:Have you seen Vanilla Skyfishtank wrote:That's the soft sell...for the hard sell you have to sit through Days of Thunder.DGP1 wrote:Teebs, let's not start another Scientology threadTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I'd have signed anything after that
![]()
![]()
(and Solaris is another spawn of Satan but ironically Spawn was not bad).
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: share in
Marc Almond is a Scientologist as well?fishtank wrote:
That's the soft sell.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: share in
Marc Almond is allegedly a Satanist.clashcityrocker wrote:Marc Almond is a Scientologist as well?fishtank wrote:
That's the soft sell.
Marc Almond
Life: 20th/21st century. England.
The force behind the successful band Soft Cell, his autobiography Tainted Life contains information of his initialisation in to the Infernal Empire by Magister Boyd Rice.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: share in
I think I'd prefer a share out.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: share in
in out in out
you shake it all about...........
you shake it all about...........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: share in
Okie Cokie, eh?
Isn't this getting perilously close to DGP's 'Pokey, Pokey' thread?
Isn't this getting perilously close to DGP's 'Pokey, Pokey' thread?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: share in
all the criteria for a pay out!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: share in
More and more people are coming to the dark side..............my brothers and sisters in the naughty room will soon be strong enough to take over RMCStraight4ward wrote:Okie Cokie, eh?
Isn't this getting perilously close to DGP's 'Pokey, Pokey' thread?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: share in
Great third post jkp1888 - veryjkp1888 wrote:bunch of wanks