Firstly....this is the of the most interesting threads I've seen on here since I joined in April so well done jessicarabbit
One thing you may have forgooten about is the time it takes to get from the delivery office to the first delivery point, the planner won't have allowed for traffic problems, traffic volumes or closed roads, I would be attempting to gain at least 5-10 minutes (not a lot but it all counts) on every job on acceleration time.
Other ideas............you've covered most things in this thread but I'm thinking.
If you are still lapsing then the time it takes to get from the last delivery point of the walks to the first delivery point of the lapsing should be included.
How much time are you allowing at the end of the shift for 'clearing up', handing in registered's etc etc
Oh.......and a thorough vehicle check should take 10-15 minutes.....make sure that's included (that's a good one as our managers hate this but know we have to do it!!!)
What about trips to the loo, is it reasonable to say each member of staff has at least 1 per day and an average wee/pooh, wash hands and walk back to frame has gotta be 5 minutes, needs to be accounted for!!
If I think of anymore I will come back
