Haven't seen a penny of it
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How much did you get.SA lump sum.
-
DH73
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 13:00
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Got £244 SA bonus
Haven't seen a penny of it
Haven't seen a penny of it
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Married huh,i'm with ya pal,i'm with ya.DH73 wrote:Got £244 SA bonus![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Haven't seen a penny of it
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Jeez, I don't even see my wage slip anymorePOSTMAN wrote:Married huh,i'm with ya pal,i'm with ya.DH73 wrote:Got £244 SA bonus![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Haven't seen a penny of it
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
While not indicating my exact SA lump sum for fear of blowing my anaminity, I have calculated that adding both the May and August bonuses it amounts to about 8% of my SA payments over the past year or about 80p for each hour of SA worked.
Perhaps it's the same for everyone, i.e. 2 hours SA a week gets you two lump sums totalling about £70. 
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
No its far less than that. I do 2-3 hrs every week and got less than a tenner. Cant rem last time but i dont rem it being £60Lounge Lizard wrote:While not indicating my exact SA lump sum for fear of blowing my anaminity, I have calculated that adding both the May and August bonuses it amounts to about 8% of my SA payments over the past year or about 80p for each hour of SA worked.Perhaps it's the same for everyone, i.e. 2 hours SA a week gets you two lump sums totalling about £70.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Perhaps I work harder than you then.krussel wrote:No its far less than that. I do 2-3 hrs every week and got less than a tenner. Cant rem last time but i dont rem it being £60Lounge Lizard wrote:While not indicating my exact SA lump sum for fear of blowing my anaminity, I have calculated that adding both the May and August bonuses it amounts to about 8% of my SA payments over the past year or about 80p for each hour of SA worked.Perhaps it's the same for everyone, i.e. 2 hours SA a week gets you two lump sums totalling about £70.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Lounge Lizard wrote:Perhaps I work harder than you then.krussel wrote:No its far less than that. I do 2-3 hrs every week and got less than a tenner. Cant rem last time but i dont rem it being £60Lounge Lizard wrote:While not indicating my exact SA lump sum for fear of blowing my anaminity, I have calculated that adding both the May and August bonuses it amounts to about 8% of my SA payments over the past year or about 80p for each hour of SA worked.Perhaps it's the same for everyone, i.e. 2 hours SA a week gets you two lump sums totalling about £70.
![]()
![]()
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
resperin
- Posts: 402
- Joined: 18 Feb 2009, 21:45
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
what triggers SA lump sums, for employees who dont do any
-
Harry_Perkins
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 15:42
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Pension.post_bitch wrote:scheduled attendance lump sum?
is it pro rata ?
or does it jsut nto apply to part timers?
got i got jack s**t apart from DC PLAN - £12
WTF IS DC PLAN
You must understand that I am here purely as A BEARER OF MESSAGES.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
A mistake by HR Services?resperin wrote:what triggers SA lump sums, for employees who dont do any
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Got £201.37!!!!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Having checked my pay statements for the last few years it looks as if the S A Lump Sum ammounts to 8.5% of the Scheduled Attendance earned in the previous tax year, i.e. April to April, so it's 4.25% paid in May and 4.25% paid in August.
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
sorry guys .... newbie here .....whats SA lump sum all about ?jaylime wrote:Its that biannual time of the year again when we get the scheduled attendance lump sum.I got £76.30 not bad really.One guy in our office got £277.00 the bastard ha ha.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
A payment made as equivalent to holiday pay for the Scheduled Attendance earned the previous year, so if you work 10 hours SA each week the SA Lump Sum payment will be approximately 40 hours SA rate each year, half paid in May and half in August.fng wrote:sorry guys .... newbie here .....whats SA lump sum all about ?jaylime wrote:Its that biannual time of the year again when we get the scheduled attendance lump sum.I got £76.30 not bad really.One guy in our office got £277.00 the bastard ha ha.![]()
![]()
Last edited by Lounge Lizard on 29 Aug 2011, 07:56, edited 1 time in total.
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
A payment made as equivalent to holiday pay for the Scheduled Attendance earned the previous year, so if you work 10 hours SA each week the SA Lump Sum payment will be approximately 40 hours SA weekly rate each year, half paid in May and half in August.[/quote]
Thank you.
Thank you.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"