Personally I don't think the "Management?" give a s**t about what time you're out til! Call me a cynic but our DIM is totally obsessed about sorting out the "Indoor Work" ,as he calls it, and once that's done and you're out of the door he's not bothered.

He counts them out but he's definitely not there to count them back in again
Goes home (sorry to an IMPORTANT meeting) at about 11.00 and after that anything goes. We've got two young lads who regularly pick up the FAILED duties and they're out until 18.00 when some of us are coming back from collections! Usual form they're on PT hours and when asked if they want the OT they feel pressured into helping out (I know it's wrong). Hence the urban myths of, "I saw a postie out delivering the mail at 18.00 the other night".
Makes me look good though when I manage to get there for 14.00!
