DGP1 wrote: Damn, I'm going to need a new keyboard..............next time I buy one that doesn't get ruined by somedrool

£4.97
8 Clubcard points....So cheap the're almost.....disposable.
DGP1 wrote: Damn, I'm going to need a new keyboard..............next time I buy one that doesn't get ruined by somedrool

Yeah but that has a PS2 connection, you'd be better off with one that's USB. Easier to unplug if your hands are sticky.fishtank wrote:DGP1 wrote: Damn, I'm going to need a new keyboard..............next time I buy one that doesn't get ruined by somedrool
£4.97
8 Clubcard points....So cheap the're almost.....disposable.![]()
DGP1 wrote:Damn, I'm going to need a new keyboard..............next time I buy one that doesn't get ruined by somedvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Which one? I've got 3.dvbuk55 wrote:AprilAprilaydee wrote:There's that "N" word again...dvbuk55 wrote:Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you
Spoilt for choice!
drool
You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.
Aprilaydee wrote:You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.

Thassit!!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.
Aprilaydee wrote:Thassit!!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.
You've never been to a garage to have your car serviced?dvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Thassit!!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.You and Teebs seem to know a helluva lot about these plastic covers..........................
whereas DGP and I have no knowledge of them whatsoever
Aprilaydee wrote:You've never been to a garage to have your car serviced?dvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Thassit!!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.You and Teebs seem to know a helluva lot about these plastic covers..........................
whereas DGP and I have no knowledge of them whatsoever
Ok, that's going to be completely taken out of context and perceived as a euphemism.
Does that mean it doesn't matter if you spill your beer all over it ?Aprilaydee wrote:You used to be able to get those plastic covers for keyboards that you'd see in garages and the such like.andy2007 wrote:What about this one? http://www.readcosine.co.uk/ds102w-keyboard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The "DS 102 W" keyboard is well proven for use in harsh industrial environments. Full dust and splash proofing combined with extreme scratch resistances are the characteristics inherent in the design of this keyboard.
At long last a nubile young woman to share our den of iniquityDGP1 wrote:I think we've found a new recruit to the naughty room...............welcome Aprilaydeeto the club
![]()
DGP1 wrote:I think we've found a new recruit to the naughty room...............welcome Aprilaydeeto the club
![]()
It's not the rubber smell that's worrying me tbh...krussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:I think we've found a new recruit to the naughty room...............welcome Aprilaydeeto the club
![]()
You get used to that rubbery smell after a while, ive tried to open a window but there all nailed down.