ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How much did you get.SA lump sum.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
PRO RATA
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
I`ll tell you if my wage slip arrives. Fu****g snail mail!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
No i mean the extra paid for xmas arrangements, its paid at SA rateDGP1 wrote:What pressure at xmas?? I don't work my day off........everkrussel wrote:What about xmas pressure is that not paid at SA rateDGP1 wrote:No SA for me yet again![]()
and I'll never get it because I'll never do SA ever again.
That is assuming you get paid OT at xmas
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Only day off gets SA in my office and I just try not to do any OT at all so I don't get it and I don't miss it.krussel wrote:No i mean the extra paid for xmas arrangements, its paid at SA rateDGP1 wrote:What pressure at xmas?? I don't work my day off........everkrussel wrote:What about xmas pressure is that not paid at SA rateDGP1 wrote:No SA for me yet again![]()
and I'll never get it because I'll never do SA ever again.
That is assuming you get paid OT at xmas
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
willymagic
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 15:14
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
£139
for 8hrs a week!!
-
youwot!!!!!
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 14:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: oop north
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
£32 for me and i hardly do s/a.
great system this.
great system this.
who the hell invests £2 billion into a servic and makes it worse?????????????
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
-
Spoons
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 30 Apr 2010, 21:07
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
I got £28.60 and I haven't done any SA overtime for 2years! 
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
I got £0 but I've never done an SA...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
I very rarely do SA, got £16
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
crusher
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 23:48
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
I do absolutley no S.A. and got 48p from somewhere!!
Cadet of the year 1990.
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Does anyone know how this is worked out ?
I seem to be about £11 after tax better off this week.
I seem to be about £11 after tax better off this week.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Yes - based on how much SA you dopost_bitch wrote:PRO RATA
Its not a supplement, or a bonus, or part of your conditioned hours, or even regular overtime. Its scheduled attendance over nd above your contracted hours and therefore the more you do the more you are paid.
-------------------------------------------------
Proverbs 10:6
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
Part of it must be based on the Unit you work in.We used to occasionally get obscure payments and nobody had a clue why but obviously we accepted them presuming they were remnants of some old deal but there never seemed to be rhyme or reason as to who got what , but it appeared the more ot you had performed the more you got,albeit small amounts.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How much did you get.SA lump sum.
What xmas arrangements? We get a night or two at basic overtime rate if we're lucky, last year we got nothing whatsoever.krussel wrote:No i mean the extra paid for xmas arrangements, its paid at SA rate
That is assuming you get paid OT at xmas
That's the problem with RM, people doing the same job are getting paid allsorts of different wages depending on what office you work in.