ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Knock Knock

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Knock Knock

Post by DGP1 »

Image

Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:Image

Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
That's more like me!

Cute and brassy :wink:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
horris
Posts: 41
Joined: 25 Mar 2008, 15:43

Re: Knock Knock

Post by horris »

how many people have rang the bell and knocked the door and no answer so you leave a p739 and the next day you have a complaint from the person saying you didnt knock or ring you just put the form through. Of course you think that because you didnt hear the door or you'd have come to the door.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by fishtank »

Aprilaydee wrote:
That's more like me!

Cute and brassy :wink:
Noisy and tasty with sweetcorn and mayonnaise? :shock:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
headscrewedon
Posts: 290
Joined: 30 Sep 2009, 20:40
Gender: Female

Re: Knock Knock

Post by headscrewedon »

DGP1 wrote:
Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
Did somebody call me ?
Magda.gif
:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
That's more like me!

Cute and brassy :wink:
Noisy and tasty with sweetcorn and mayonnaise? :shock:
No comment. :oops:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
plainpat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 410
Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
Gender: Male
Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea

Re: Knock Knock

Post by plainpat »

:whistle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

headscrewedon wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
Did somebody call me ?
Magda.gif
:wink:
Well I didn't but now your here :angel
brandydoguk
Posts: 53
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 10:26
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by brandydoguk »

What really p*sses me off is when I knock as loud as possible and wait, no answer so I put a card through. I get to the gate, sometimes part way down the street, and the door opens, "Have you a packet for me?"

They didn't hear me nearly knocking the door off the hinges but they hear the card landing on the doormat???? :arrrghhh
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Knock Knock

Post by post_bitch »

brandydoguk wrote:What really p*sses me off is when I knock as loud as possible and wait, no answer so I put a card through. I get to the gate, sometimes part way down the street, and the door opens, "Have you a packet for me?"

They didn't hear me nearly knocking the door off the hinges but they hear the card landing on the doormat???? :arrrghhh
it doesnt bother me atleast i have the packet out my bag.

this will happen it could be the TV licenser for all they know.

good luck
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
horris
Posts: 41
Joined: 25 Mar 2008, 15:43

Re: Knock Knock

Post by horris »

post_bitch wrote:
brandydoguk wrote:What really p*sses me off is when I knock as loud as possible and wait, no answer so I put a card through. I get to the gate, sometimes part way down the street, and the door opens, "Have you a packet for me?"

They didn't hear me nearly knocking the door off the hinges but they hear the card landing on the doormat???? :arrrghhh
it doesnt bother me atleast i have the packet out my bag.

this will happen it could be the TV licenser for all they know.

good luck
But doesnt our blue shirts and big red bag with ROYAL MAIL on the side give it away a bit?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Knock Knock

Post by DGP1 »

headscrewedon wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
Did somebody call me ?
Magda.gif
:wink:
I can feel a trip to the naughty room for me again.................but it'll be worth it :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
headscrewedon wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
Did somebody call me ?
Magda.gif
:wink:
I can feel a trip to the naughty room for me again.................but it'll be worth it :Very Happy
Just please start using the plastic sheets and buckets please :pray :pray :pray :pray
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
headscrewedon wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Chick with huge knockers :hmmmm
Did somebody call me ?
Magda.gif
:wink:
I can feel a trip to the naughty room for me again.................but it'll be worth it :Very Happy
Just please start using the plastic sheets and buckets please :pray :pray :pray :pray
Oh he does, believe me, you have never seen such depraved activities - don't send me to the naughty room again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :nervous
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TeeferTiger »

I didn't realise you'd left the naughty room?! Thought it was a permanent place for you...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?