what it actually did was to alienate the workforce
Okay, in your case maybe it was foolish to mention the French guy.
what it actually did was to alienate the workforce
Did I ever tell you about the Marquis and DGP1 - believe me it would make your day, however I am sworn to secrecyBELIAL wrote:what it actually did was to alienate the workforce![]()
Genghis Khan and the Marquis de Sade combined would be hard pressed to up the level of alienation .
Okay, in your case maybe it was foolish to mention the French guy.
CCTV in the naughty room is being reviewed.dvbuk55 wrote:Did I ever tell you about the Marquis and DGP1 - believe me it would make your day, however I am sworn to secrecyBELIAL wrote:what it actually did was to alienate the workforce![]()
Genghis Khan and the Marquis de Sade combined would be hard pressed to up the level of alienation .
Okay, in your case maybe it was foolish to mention the French guy.![]()
POSTMAN wrote:CCTV in the naughty room is being reviewed.dvbuk55 wrote:Did I ever tell you about the Marquis and DGP1 - believe me it would make your day, however I am sworn to secrecyBELIAL wrote:what it actually did was to alienate the workforce![]()
Genghis Khan and the Marquis de Sade combined would be hard pressed to up the level of alienation .
Okay, in your case maybe it was foolish to mention the French guy.![]()
Now back on topic..................................again.
Teebs is on it,Andy's busy,and Johnny's still too scared to go in there.DGP1 wrote:POSTMAN wrote:CCTV in the naughty room is being reviewed.dvbuk55 wrote:Did I ever tell you about the Marquis and DGP1 - believe me it would make your day, however I am sworn to secrecyBELIAL wrote:what it actually did was to alienate the workforce![]()
Genghis Khan and the Marquis de Sade combined would be hard pressed to up the level of alienation .
Okay, in your case maybe it was foolish to mention the French guy.![]()
Now back on topic..................................again.Maybe you need to soundproof the naughty room
Yes of course pmn - apologies, for my friends who have a very limited concentration span - now what was it we were talking about - ah yes - was it you on your kneesPOSTMAN wrote:Teebs is on it,Andy's busy,and Johnny's still too scared to go in there.DGP1 wrote:POSTMAN wrote:CCTV in the naughty room is being reviewed.dvbuk55 wrote:Did I ever tell you about the Marquis and DGP1 - believe me it would make your day, however I am sworn to secrecyBELIAL wrote:what it actually did was to alienate the workforce![]()
Genghis Khan and the Marquis de Sade combined would be hard pressed to up the level of alienation .
Okay, in your case maybe it was foolish to mention the French guy.![]()
Now back on topic..................................again.Maybe you need to soundproof the naughty room
So it's taking longer than we thought,obviously i don't want to get my hands dirty,or my shoes,or my knees.....
Now back on topic..................................again.
A time for everything but the individual concerned!.dvbuk55 wrote:And that bhp is exactly what they don't want. I was talking to a planner today and he kept stressing how every second was to be accounted for in one way or another - no parking zones equated to x, garden fronted equated to y, wiping your nose on a wet day was z, cleaning your glasses because they have steamed up w etc etc - what I didn't hear was, bloke having a s**t day, woman hadn't much sleep because child had a restless night......................... this isn't a caring employer, it is a soulless machine which takes no account of the individual. During the 70s there was a strong reliance on work study producing the best results for the workplace but what it actually did was to alienate the workforce and that is precisely what will happen here in the long run because the tendency is to take the measures too far.bexhil palace wrote:I'm not dismissing it out of hand, i'm just fed up to the back teeth of all the farting around with the way we work.
As i said, leave me alone to do my job.