ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Savings plan disguised as revision.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by drb »

Image

Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by dvbuk55 »

drb wrote:Image

Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey gorgeous what are you doing this weekend :wink:

Ah yes ft, Rocky must have heard my cockney accent - it is actually worse than Dicks', though that is something we have in common.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
drb wrote:Image

Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey gorgeous what are you doing this weekend :wink:

Ah yes ft, Rocky must have heard my cockney accent - it is actually worse than Dicks', though that is something we have in common.
Is that April with her blue rinse in? :nervous
"Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
drb wrote:Image

Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey gorgeous what are you doing this weekend :wink:

Ah yes ft, Rocky must have heard my cockney accent - it is actually worse than Dicks', though that is something we have in common.
Is that April with her blue rinse in? :nervous
"Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears

You cad Sir! Destroyer of fantasies - I had my own vision, sans clothing and phone of course :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by DGP1 »

drb wrote:Image

Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What :shock: :shock: :shock: who was I making a phonecall to :hmmmm :chuckle :chuckle :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
drb wrote:Image

Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What :shock: :shock: :shock: who was I making a phonecall to :hmmmm :chuckle :chuckle :wink:
Thats the trouble with these fast diallers you're after Juicy Lucy and end up with drb in drag :whistle
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by drb »

You'll never guess my nick name in our DO! (I can't mention it though! PM Me!
gazzariah
Posts: 126
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by gazzariah »

fishtank wrote:Is there a single office in the U.K. where hours are being put back in? :chuckle :chuckle
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be. :cuppa
400hrs out proposed for our office work force of approx 100 .
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by mucker »

What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by fishtank »

mucker wrote:
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
mucker....you're back! :Applause .....well really your front! :Applause :Applause :oops: :chuckle :angel
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by mucker »

fishtank wrote:
mucker wrote:
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
mucker....you're back! :Applause .....well really your front! :Applause :Applause :oops: :chuckle :angel
hi fishy,i see nowt has changed.we all now have to try and work with this crock of shite deal.which seems to be throwing up shed loads of problems.but dont worry them in ivory towers told us what a great deal it was :left: :arrrghhh :arrrghhh
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
mucker wrote:
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
mucker....you're back! :Applause .....well really your front! :Applause :Applause :oops: :chuckle :angel
And just as my RSI had cleared up too :oops:
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by mucker »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
mucker wrote:
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
mucker....you're back! :Applause .....well really your front! :Applause :Applause :oops: :chuckle :angel
And just as my RSI had cleared up too :oops:
LMAO at DV :left:
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
mucker wrote:
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
mucker....you're back! :Applause .....well really your front! :Applause :Applause :oops: :chuckle :angel
And just as my RSI had cleared up too :oops:
LMAO at DV :left:
Well you two are certainly a sight for sore eyes, you've no idea how long I stare at your avatar Mucker waiting for that top to slip :shock: :chuckle
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Savings plan disguised as revision.

Post by mucker »

dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
mucker wrote:
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signs :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!
mucker....you're back! :Applause .....well really your front! :Applause :Applause :oops: :chuckle :angel
And just as my RSI had cleared up too :oops:
LMAO at DV :left:
Well you two are certainly a sight for sore eyes, you've no idea how long I stare at your avatar Mucker waiting for that top to slip :shock: :chuckle
you cant beat a bit of velcro dont you know :wink:
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...