ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Do what I do, I have a digital camera in my shirt pocket and if there is any nonsense coming my way I record it without them knowing, I do the same when I go in the office, I just say I’m going for a quick pee, be right back then I hit the record button in the toilet. A phone can do the same, but I prefer a digital camera much sharper and louder, put all the files on your pc that will F**k him up if it ever goes anywhere, but you choose your words correctly and don’t swear…make a diary and keep giving him more rope…he will hang himself in the end.
-
MinisterofCucumber
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Write an email to your manager's manager and say that you feel uncomfortable because you feel your manager is stalking you. Put down the details as you did in your original post. It will be treated as a grievance and will be useful evidence if you need it later.
Good luck.
Good luck.
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
fish is right,also while i'm here i'll ask another question,what's the rest of the staff doing/feeling about this?fishtank wrote:Yes you do....he's your area rep.alloria wrote:We don't have a rep.POSTMAN wrote:Rep said what?
Most branches have websites...find yours and you should be able to find your area rep's phone number from there.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
La Poste
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 12:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere or other.
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
How come they don't notice a digital camera stairing them in the face?Eric Cantona wrote:Do what I do, I have a digital camera in my shirt pocket and if there is any nonsense coming my way I record it without them knowing,
Is it small?
No I'm not being paranoid, they really are out to get me.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Couple of secs on my phone and i can record up to 60mins! I'm guessing most of the mobiles do that kinda thing nowadays.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
La Poste
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 12:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere or other.
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Yeah but you have to aim it and make sure they are in the frame without them noticing, it's not that simple.POSTMAN wrote:Couple of secs on my phone and i can record up to 60mins! I'm guessing most of the mobiles do that kinda thing nowadays.
I wonder what these shirt button cameras are like. The ones you can buy from the spy shops.
No I'm not being paranoid, they really are out to get me.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Na it's easy,you turn it on,fold your arms when they are next to you with the phone in your hands and bingo,everything will be recorded.La Poste wrote:Yeah but you have to aim it and make sure they are in the frame without them noticing, it's not that simple.POSTMAN wrote:Couple of secs on my phone and i can record up to 60mins! I'm guessing most of the mobiles do that kinda thing nowadays.
I wonder what these shirt button cameras are like. The ones you can buy from the spy shops.
Tbf,you could even video them that way if you tip the phone up.
Feck it,i'm gonna have a go see what comes out.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Do not record people without there knowledge if you tried to use that as evidence u may well be sacked on the spot
i think

i think

clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Always a idea, you have the evidence for a change.POSTMAN wrote:Couple of secs on my phone and i can record up to 60mins! I'm guessing most of the mobiles do that kinda thing nowadays.
Last edited by Eric Cantona on 07 Aug 2010, 04:49, edited 3 times in total.
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Sorry my fault should have said "Its on voice record in my pocket, with the camera in my pocket sideways where the microphone is at the top of the pocket, I wouldn't dream of the filming them that could be sackable, they could say you were filming the premises..La Poste wrote:How come they don't notice a digital camera stairing them in the face?Eric Cantona wrote:Do what I do, I have a digital camera in my shirt pocket and if there is any nonsense coming my way I record it without them knowing,
Is it small?
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
I was meaning voice record, at the end of the day, one can say it was on recording mode accidentally if needed.post_bitch wrote:Do not record people without there knowledge if you tried to use that as evidence u may well be sacked on the spot
i think
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
You can actually buy a normal Pen from Costco now that clips on to your shirt pocket with a spy hole in the top over the clip for filming, its 8 Gb and its £30, seen it last week, what can they say about a pen, naff all.POSTMAN wrote:Na it's easy,you turn it on,fold your arms when they are next to you with the phone in your hands and bingo,everything will be recorded.La Poste wrote:Yeah but you have to aim it and make sure they are in the frame without them noticing, it's not that simple.POSTMAN wrote:Couple of secs on my phone and i can record up to 60mins! I'm guessing most of the mobiles do that kinda thing nowadays.
I wonder what these shirt button cameras are like. The ones you can buy from the spy shops.
Tbf,you could even video them that way if you tip the phone up.
Feck it,i'm gonna have a go see what comes out.
-
alloria
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 22:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Is it not against the law to record people without their consent?
Vote no on the "Agreement"
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
Erica cantona you do realise this website is directly linked to royal mail and your ip adress is automatically identified you as a member of staff - this is then sent as email ( all your messages) direct to your managers computer by email - what u have said.
you should read the small print before you write here because nwo you will hav eyour manager thinkign u are recording him
you should read the small print before you write here because nwo you will hav eyour manager thinkign u are recording him
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Is this Bullying and Harrasment?
cant see how thats possible considering how many cctv cameras therealloria wrote:Is it not against the law to record people without their consent?
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;