ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Funny Names
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Funny Names
Entering into the spirit of things - I've a Paul Daniel and an S. Limer ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Funny Names
Had in the Biblical sense?krussel wrote:Once had a dear old lady in an old folks home Miss Ivy Swallow, no joke![]()
On the letters Miss. I. Swallow
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Funny Names
I hear no teeth is the way to goclashcityrocker wrote:Had in the Biblical sense?krussel wrote:Once had a dear old lady in an old folks home Miss Ivy Swallow, no joke![]()
On the letters Miss. I. Swallow
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Funny Names
I.P. Daily - he wrote The Yellow River.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
kiltyscot
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 22:08
Re: Funny Names
SHONA DICK
MUNGUS MCCALLUM
MR P NESS
MUNGUS MCCALLUM
MR P NESS
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Sadiq Wanka on my walk. no lie..
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Funny Names
A Dr Jo King on one of mine, and on the same one is the Afaik ( 'net acronym, As Far As I Know ) family - & for a rude one, on another walk I do is Mr Asseter....which once in a while is misspelled as Asseater ( Ass Eater ) 
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
smelly_cat_lady
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
- Gender: Female
- Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts
Re: Funny Names
My postie hubby has a couple of good 'uns from his days in the Royal Navy:
Radio Operator Tate : Call for R.O. Tate?
Weapons Engineer Mechanic Burley: Call for W.E.M. Burley
(snigger)
Or the call that went out for the hockey team:
'Please can all team members return their sticks to the PTI and balls to the Master at Arms!!
Pfffffffffffft............
, don't forget Mr Mashiter!!
Radio Operator Tate : Call for R.O. Tate?
Weapons Engineer Mechanic Burley: Call for W.E.M. Burley
(snigger)
Or the call that went out for the hockey team:
'Please can all team members return their sticks to the PTI and balls to the Master at Arms!!
Pfffffffffffft............
-
Terry Butcher
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
So YOU are my postie?!IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:I have an ex-England defender (T Butcher) and a paranormal FBI investigator (D Scully) on my round!
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Well I must be, there's only one Terry Butcher in the world!Terry Butcher wrote:So YOU are my postie?!IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:I have an ex-England defender (T Butcher) and a paranormal FBI investigator (D Scully) on my round!
I only noticed the name during the days preceeding the world cup and then half-expected to find a B Robson and M Hately, as some sort of wind-up by management sending out "test parcels/letters."
-
RandyBeanz
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
I've got a woman on my run, Mrs I Dick
Iona Dick
Iona Dick
-
smelly_cat_lady
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
- Gender: Female
- Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts
Re: Funny Names
How about Mr Wanachuck? And no, he doesn't work for RM 
-
alloria
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 22:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
This thread could be about street names as well?
For instance, I have a South Park!
Also, there is a street nearby called Chuckethall Road, what I say is do I deliver the mail, or do I chuck-it-all?
For instance, I have a South Park!
Also, there is a street nearby called Chuckethall Road, what I say is do I deliver the mail, or do I chuck-it-all?
Vote no on the "Agreement"