10101.jpg
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Upset and scared :(
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Upset and scared :(
With the ginger fur and frightened look ?Aprilaydee wrote:That's meStraight4ward wrote:
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
That's rather personal, LL.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
How dare you!! Calling me a ginger...Lounge Lizard wrote:With the ginger fur and frightened look ?Aprilaydee wrote:That's meStraight4ward wrote:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Upset and scared :(
Russet ?Aprilaydee wrote:How dare you!! Calling me a ginger...Lounge Lizard wrote:With the ginger fur and frightened look ?Aprilaydee wrote:That's meStraight4ward wrote:
Ochre ?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
"Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and earsLounge Lizard wrote:Russet ?Aprilaydee wrote:How dare you!! Calling me a ginger...Lounge Lizard wrote:With the ginger fur and frightened look ?Aprilaydee wrote:That's meStraight4ward wrote:
Ochre ?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april.Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Upset and scared :(
DGP1 wrote:
Now THAT is a Smurf
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
I've had grey hairs since I was 11fishtank wrote:i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april.Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
She's been coloured in!!krussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:
Now THAT is a Smurf![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Upset and scared :(
I hope its a Photoshop job otherwise that white spirit is going to STINGAprilaydee wrote:She's been coloured in!!krussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:
Now THAT is a Smurf![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...krussel wrote:I hope its a Photoshop job otherwise that white spirit is going to STINGAprilaydee wrote:She's been coloured in!!krussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:
Now THAT is a Smurf![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Upset and scared :(
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yetAprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
