Hi Mate, I am not disagreeing with you, or what you are saying about IWT
I am saying the DSM is just Interested in what IWT says and Nothing else,he blatantly refuses to except that there is work there that is not in IWT.
that's the point i was trying to make and when you tell him you had WTL or anything else for that matter he refuses to take it into account,
He just goes back to IWT says you can save X amount of hours ect ect ect.
We even emailed him the ( I may be wrong on the name of the tool here ) Duty Manager Tool today and said to him thats the duties and what people do in the day.
Well the looney says whats that meant to prove, IWT says you are using to many hours so take some out
PS Steviea we are on 8 Hour FT or 6 hour PT days no longs or shorts