That's all down to whether he knew the dog was there and went in anyway, or whether the dog wasn't seen to be out before he entered the property. When I was bitten by a dog (within 3 weeks of starting with RM!), I wasn't on their property. I was next door, their dog escaped, bit me, went back into it's own garden. Luckily, I had a witness otherwise the owner wouldn't have believed me.wacko74 wrote:I know someone who got bit by a dog while on duty, manager took him to hospital, needed stitches, had a fews days off and.... you've guessed it, counted towards a stage warning.
And never believe the nurse when they say it makes no difference which arm you receive your tetanus jab in. Make sure it's not in the arm you prep your mail with! I couldn't lift my arm higher than my shoulder for 3 days.
Anyhoo, back to my original question, what happened on the AOD to render it blameworthy?